Accelerated Evolution
Sign in to follow this  
trixie

Fuck the Prozac Nation

I keep telling this kid with Down Syndrome that he can be fine if he just changes his outlook on life, but he's not listening to me and changing.

:glare: Some people, eh?

If he doesn't change by next week challenge him to a D-D-D-DUEL!

i don't think you can as much be happy without drugs if something's wrong, as realize your emotions are irrelevant and meaningless at the time and i mean that's not exactly uplifting XD

i hatehatehate doctors though

I understand what you mean. I've been pretty fucked up by everything though, lately. I can't figure out happiness or why to be happy and I don't know how to have fun. That sounds ridiculous and like it should be innate, but I don't know how to enjoy myself and I feel like I'm wasting my life.

Kill meeeeeeeeeee.

just got prescribed zoloft. what do I do?

Take it for a couple of weeks, and see how you feel. If it sucks you can just stop, and then that will be that.

holy fuck that shit ruined me, it actually made my manic/bi polarness worse

Well yeah, that's what usually happens when you put a bipolar person on an SSRI.

then why is it a pretty popular prescription for those sorts of cases? My only guess is Pfizer wants to make sure all psychiatrists in the world have their pens and pads of paper.

Uhh... back when they thought that I was bi-polar (turns out that they were wrong, and I'm fine), they refused to put me on an SSRI because they said it might trigger a manic state. I guess it comes down to the individual doctor, but if they gave you an SSRI to treat the mania half of your bipolar disorder that makes about as much sense as prescribing lead to a guy with lead poisoning.

One of my old roommates swore she would've killed herself without zoloft.

Then again... She had some problems besides depression. Not like, psychological problems, more that she was just crazy in a normal way.

My doctor was suppose to call in my xanax yesterday and didn't which lead with to have no xanax. and 3 hours of sleep.

It better go in today, im jumping off my skeleton.

and finally around 5PM I got my 180 .25 xanax for the month with two refills. -sigh of relief-