Accelerated Evolution
Amaru

Let's write a story!

I'll write a paragraph, person below writes another one, and so on..let's see where this goes! (10 pounds on it devolving into a random sex fic with penguins, aliens and molemen). Oh and also fuck spelling, just give it a go, as long as it looks like the word it'll do!

The emerald gaze held his attention; he felt locked, exposed, powerless under their power. He tried to back away, to avert his gaze from this God, but he couldn't, how many others had seen this or will ever see this?

Muscels ran down the length of it's back as it's wings slowly unfurled, ropes tightened as it's giant head rose; eyes constantly glued. Finally His feet obeyd him....

...and he stepped onto the altar, and kneeled. The stone was cold and felt ancient. It chilled the blood in his legs, but he couldn't let himself shiver. In the eyes of this God, weakness is the deadliest sin.

The God then spoke. His voice was thunder. His spoken thoughts could deafen any weak mind. He said...

"Kelderek." His voice rumbled like rocks grinding together, like waves hitting the shore, or a large, heavy door swinging slowly open. "I invite you to become my dark servant, my friend among the halls of man."

The man looked up, full of fear.

"I know now that you know not what I am. But you shall learn, you shall learn quickly..."

Kelderek opened his eyes, picked up his head, glancing around the altar. He felt his blood flowing through his veins - as if each lonely cell silently became aware of the experience. Was it a dream? Or did he speak with God, himself? Or was it something else, something sinister...

His memory rushed like his blood, "...you shall learn quickly..."

"Quickly."

Kelderak exited the cathedral, dizzy, and out into the darkness.

A thousand voices hit him at once; an old man tired of the world, a young upstart plotting his next advancement, a woman flirting with her new master. All around him voiced danced and bowed, stream after stream flowed through him, filling him, offering him a glimpse of another before it was lost in the swell. Kalderek tried to shut the noise out, he threw the rock down beside him and clasped his ears, the voices finally faded, the darkness dimmed and a voice rose to dominate the others, a sharp, cold voice....

Before the man stood the owner of the voice, slowly approaching. The figure was clocked in shadow but with every advancing step his characteristics grew more distinct. As the form move forward it gained shape, but this shape was unlike that of a man. Its arms were much to wide to be those of a human, almost resembling wings, although this creature didn’t appear to be able to fly. This body seemed to move in a jerky motion, almost as if it was waddling. As it grew closer Kalderek noticed a long protrusion coming off its face. It was as if the figures nose had been stretched and disfigure to the point were it resembled a beak. When the creature finally drew close enough for Kalderek to see him clearly it became clear what he was dealing with. The figure stepped into the light, revealing himself to be … a penguin, and he spoke…

It was his familiar, he didnt know why his familiar was a penguin, but it was. His leader, his guide, his link to the realm of the mind. It approached, fulling in and out of sight, in and out of existence, shuffling closer and closer; he wasn't strong it seemed, Kelderek dropped to his knees, focused his mind and lapsed into mediation where the link would be stronger.....