Accelerated Evolution

Title track to the new cd... I think its incredible

Wind

I thought the production and ideas in and of this song were unique, but I don't think you had enough like standard. melodic instruments.

oh word for sure, think like The Fragile by NIN, where alot of songs like "The Big Come Down" are mostly samples and stuff, or what I thought of with this song was "Sunspots" off with teeth. The bass and drums sounded so much like sun spots, then I recorded this machinery sound from some B-Movie, and looped it through the whole song along with ear to ear static.

and I prolly should turn down the "ENTER THE MAZE" part cuz theres this wicked high pitched like hip hop spin thing that goes at the same time.

but word, was suppose to sound very industrial and different rather than traditional

oh word for sure, think like The Fragile by NIN, where alot of songs like "The Big Come Down" are mostly samples and stuff, or what I thought of with this song was "Sunspots" off with teeth. The bass and drums sounded so much like sun spots, then I recorded this machinery sound from some B-Movie, and looped it through the whole song along with ear to ear static.

and I prolly should turn down the "ENTER THE MAZE" part cuz theres this wicked high pitched like hip hop spin thing that goes at the same time.

but word, was suppose to sound very industrial and different rather than traditional

don't get me wrong I can completely appreciate the similarity to NIN in structure and atmosphere. Though I am also a strong believer that in music especially indust. you have to find that fine line between using samples to benefit the appeal to the listener and using the samples to the point where it becomes unneccesary and distracting. I do like the song I just think it needs a few run downs first.

don't get me wrong I can completely appreciate the similarity to NIN in structure and atmosphere. Though I am also a strong believer that in music especially indust. you have to find that fine line between using samples to benefit the appeal to the listener and using the samples to the point where it becomes unneccesary and distracting. I do like the song I just think it needs a few run downs first.

Help me point out specifically at which point so I know.

Thanks for feedback.