Accelerated Evolution

Capacitor

ROCKSTEADY

• 8 months later...

^hell yeah it is, i told you guys about this shit alllloooonnnnggg time ago, :hardgay: Im friends with the entire group, thats why im reppin :awesome: The guy im quoting does vocals

Yeah, This shit turned out solid. Way better than the live recordings.

Ehh, i think the mastering leaves alot to be desired, The mids are WAY to high, and the the lows are really muddy.

Well considering Adrian always wants his bass drum doubled over and we've already spent over $1200 Its as good as it can get. Plus this guy never records anything like us, so its hard for him to find a sound, NOT TO MENTION NO ONE IN OUR BAND HAS PROTOOLS EXPERIENCE. All in all, you expect too much Colin. This is our first album. Our first release. This isn't supposed to sound perfect. We want it to be rough around the edges.

Well considering Adrian always wants his bass drum doubled over and we've already spent over $1200 Its as good as it can get. Plus this guy never records anything like us, so its hard for him to find a sound, NOT TO MENTION NO ONE IN OUR BAND HAS PROTOOLS EXPERIENCE. All in all, you expect too much Colin. This is our first album. Our first release. This isn't supposed to sound perfect. We want it to be rough around the edges.

Hire me for the job I'll make it the heaviest album possible with a clean polished production that alot of screamo / hardcore bands have. I will also get the songs on itunes within 6 weeks in which you guys get 80% of sales, and with me producing it is possible to get you signed to a major international distributing record contract which will also cover international touring, promotion, distribution to magazines, e-zines, radiostations, possible music videos.

I just need each individual track, and I'll charge much more reasonable than the $1200 you spent to get that sound, I record all the Galexia (my band if you didn't know) material in my studio, record, produce, mix, master it all myself and its prepared for international retail to compete with other albums in the genre in terms of production.

PM me, or post here.

thats rip-off worthy. any studio that charges any amount even pennies (aside from the 1200 you paid for a blah mix) should have every individual track saved for eventual options of post production EQ mastering, down the road re-release, or even requesting something to be changed in the mix of a song in general. any studio that does that I suggest you never ever visit again and never recommend them. I'd demand my money back.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...