Accelerated Evolution
amy

Major purchases you plan on making

Damn, who would've thought we'd live to see the day when lots of AE members are talking about buying houses?

Really makes you step back and think for a second.

Well, i am in a trade, i dont go to school, so i am almost done my trade schooling (3rd year machinist) so that would be the equivelant of you guys getting your degree , getting a high paying job and starting the real world. That and the fact that why pay rent when that could go to a mortgage. Its just the downpayment that bites you in the ass.

Well, i am in a trade, i dont go to school, so i am almost done my trade schooling (3rd year machinist) so that would be the equivelant of you guys getting your degree , getting a high paying job and starting the real world. That and the fact that why pay rent when that could go to a mortgage. Its just the downpayment that bites you in the ass.

Oh, it totally makes sense, it's just weird to think about. Like when I joined this place it was just a goofy place for a bunch of high school students to talk about video games.

I dunno. I'm in a weird mood right now.

Oh, it totally makes sense, it's just weird to think about. Like when I joined this place it was just a goofy place for a bunch of high school students to talk about video games.

I dunno. I'm in a weird mood right now.

i see where you are coming from. Its like , all my friends are finishing up school and talking about moving all over the country to get these jobs and some have been with girlfriends with 5 years and getting engaged, and some are having kids. It just makes me feel like i havent really done much with my life socially, and growing up in general is just so fucking wierd and uncomfortable.

Yeah, I decided to just circumvent all that growing up stuff and live as a perpetually single alchoholic who makes videogames. So far it's working out well! Yay!

Crap, need to grab another one.... Don't want to get up. WHICH SHALL WIN? THE LAZINESS OR THE DESIRE FOR BOOZE?

Yup, the booze. Oh god here we go.

The forum has grown up with the members.

It's pretty amazing really that you guys have been on AE for so long and thus have gone through so many things/ parts of your lives together.

It's alright for some.

I met the two closest people to me in the world on AE. XD; No joke

Textbooks. GOD textbooks. $1500 worth next month. [/sigh]

Jesus christ! How many classes are you taking?

Also, the problem with an AE meetup is that everyone else is a bitch. Foldered and I pulled it off fine!

It's easy enough for two people but for all of us to meet up would mean one hell of a mish for many of us. We'd all have to get to one place in the world at the same time meaning that we'd all have to have nothing going on for at least a few days and we'd all have to have the money to travel very far.

But it WILL happen someday.

Yeah. Dorkon and I were talking about meeting up in London sometime, to visit the British members, too.

Yeah. Dorkon and I were talking about meeting up in London sometime, to visit the British members, too.

And don't forget the Olympics as well as the Dorkon Getting Drunk and Falling Down Face First in Every Pub in London Tour. The trip has three distinct purposes.

chanel white cambon purse

juicy couture watch and shoes

chanel no 5 perfume

betsey johnson perfume, jewelry, dresses, and shoes

miss dior cherie perfume

chanel and dior jewelry, shoes

innocent world dress and shoes

angelic pretty tea party shoes in red (maybe white, too) and perhaps red 3x bow head band and red socks?

angelic pretty cake shoes in blue

btssb blue half bonnet

anna sui perfume and sundries

mac make-up?

sigh

Hmm.

Well, I need to buy a new laptop for my courses. It's actually a detriment.

A new bike because my old one is now just way too old to be dependable.

That's actually about it. Those are the main things that I need right now that I can purchase. I need somewhere to live, too, but I don't know how that will turn out.

I might buy a dog, depending on where I move to.

i'be been thinking more and more of buying a motorcycle/major automobile repairs. car stalled twice on me yesterday...

obviously i've been looking (half-heartedly) for new places to live.

new digital camera, but more than likely going to go with a few new lenses for the time being.(ideally something like f1.4-1.8)

new film camera. though i doubt that will really end up costing me all that much.

That is probably the best investment you'll ever make.

I know it'll be up there. Unfortunately, I'm leaving for college in a few weeks, so I won't use it much. :sad: