Accelerated Evolution
amy

Major purchases you plan on making

how do you drop your phone in pee. Like, why were you standing up with your phone in your hand before you flushed.

Maybe her phone was being a bitch and deserved it. Did you think of that?!

I was texting my friend, and I was really excited because we were making plans to go drink in the woods right before a You Say Party! We Say Die! concert, so I quickly stood up to flush and half-heartedly slipped my phone into my cardigan pocket but I guess I missed and the next thing you know. . . PLOP!

In my "holy shit" phase, I forgot to wash my hands and ran out of the bathroom to meet my friend. When I opened up the phone, it was full of bubbly pee liquid. So gross. I am ashamed.

That is pretty gross.

I'm gonna buy some doc martens and walkie-talkies in the near future. Both for use in my fake militia that my friends and I are making.

a ps3 and FF XIII is in my future but. my very soon major purchases include

cargo Pants for summer *cheap mil surplus ftw. ripstop ain't bad price wise*

this watch way over the top*Kevlar wristband? come on* but it looks tough and the reviews say good about it and i like the look

and if its not sold by the time my check comes in this:

rangerrd91.jpg

9.5" blade thats a 1/4" thick. good company. not bad price. perfect for going in the bush

shoes

GED test fee

and a bus ride to Kelowna to hand in all my papers and sign a bunch of forms

well. knife, PS3 and FF XIII taken care of. getting the money order for the ged test fee on payday along with shoes

then everything should start falling into place again.

not really "major", but a PSN points card for Rocket Knight.

this heater problem killed me this month. $300 for a new one and a $60 water bill (because of the water shooting out for hours).

tekken6stick.png

i need a stick for super street fighter 4 because my controller is starting to stick and forcing it back to neutral while trying to pull off higher combos is impossible.

I did , multiple times. It came out fine but I can't think of anything else to do to fix this damn problem

If memtest resulted in no errors then your RAM is probably fine dude. If you really want to be sure run a Prime95 stress test.

I am really debating on buying a house, or quitting my job and travelling Europe for a few months.......... decisions, decisions.

i wanna buy a house at some point....traveling would be amazing but i have kids so thats a no go...but sounds awsome

i ended up buying a Soul Calibur 5 fight stick and a new exercise bike to replace my old one since the console doesn't work on it anymore.

glad i made the upgrade to both. playing with a arcade stick is so much more free than a controller (especially one where the analog stick doesn't go back to neutral), and the bike is pretty awesome for the price. it's got a water bottle holder on the side, the seat is an actual bike seat, and there's a plug in for a mp3 player so i can zen out and listen to podcasts or audiobooks when working out.