Accelerated Evolution
amy

Major purchases you plan on making

I bought a truck back in October. Though now it's being used as a bed for the summer while my partner treeplants.

I got my bike fixed last week! That was a major purchase! Now I am as swift as the wind.

I need a new computer :sad:

glad i made the upgrade to both. playing with a arcade stick is so much more free than a controller (especially one where the analog stick doesn't go back to neutral), and the bike is pretty awesome for the price. it's got a water bottle holder on the side, the seat is an actual bike seat, and there's a plug in for a mp3 player so i can zen out and listen to podcasts or audiobooks when working out.

why didn't you get a bicycle (if you dont mind me asking)

I think I'm about to buy a new computer (gonna make a low end desktop for few shekels), have some major work done on my car (it's been sitting on blocks for like a year now...), and build a speaker cabinet. I have a sweet amp head, but no speaker cab, and they seem easy enough to build. Unfortunately, the German who said I could use his workshop to build it recently experienced a family tragedy so that one might be on hold for a little bit

do you ever check out "Re-PC?"

My roomate makes trips up to Seattle all the time to recycle and buy used computer parts. They have some awesome deals on computer cases and whatnot.

do you ever check out "Re-PC?"

My roomate makes trips up to Seattle all the time to recycle and buy used computer parts. They have some awesome deals on computer cases and whatnot.

I used to go there all the time in high school. It has been years since I even thought about that place haha. Thanks for reminding me! I ended up getting a raspberry pi but I need some peripherals for it and stuff.

Recently spent nearly $400 on a new monitor, CPU and motherboard for my computer. Also finally got rid of my two remaining PATA drives as the pins on the 160 GB drive broke and the smaller 80GB is pretty useless.