Accelerated Evolution

Please Help

Adam

I have a game pass to blockbuster currently (used it instead of seeing a movie, plans changed and couldn't go)

I have rented a DS game (turned it back in day 2, sucked)

Dragon Quest Swords - Wii (finished it for the most part)

Mario & Sonic Olympic Games (sucked)

and I rented Iron Man on 360 today. (it's god awful)

Yeah I know, probably a crap list of choices but they don't have much. the good games I saw we bought already. anyone have suggestions? yes, i have soul calibur IV.

looking for any game on any system that's fun and worth a rental (or more) except on PS3. Thanks!

Tales of the Abyss (PS2, best RPG of the last gen)

Okami (Wii, PS2)

Marvel Ultimate Alliance (X360)

Dragon Quest VIII (PS2)

FfCC: Rings of Fate (DS)

FFIV (DS)

Jeanne D'arc (PSP)

Daxter (PSP)

Uhhh... It would help if you specified a genre or something, dude.

I'm considering getting blockbuster online. Do they do game and movie rentals, or just movies?

Blockbuster Online only does movies. Kirk has a Gamepass which is their brick and mortar only program you pay $21 a month for that lets you take out one game at a time and keep it for however long you want.

Unless your local Blockbuster stores have an amazing selection of games, Gamefly's 2-game plan is a much better value.

Blockbuster Online only does movies. Kirk has a Gamepass which is their brick and mortar only program you pay $21 a month for that lets you take out one game at a time and keep it for however long you want.

Unless your local Blockbuster stores have an amazing selection of games, Gamefly's 2-game plan is a much better value.

I'd love to do Gamefly but the thing is, is I dunno how to get online money. I could ask DRL to use his card and pay him the cash, but dunno. The only thing is, I don't like waiting for the game to come everytime. But the downside to my blockbuster is, they don't have a good game selection, so. :unsure:

Yeah, I know. I got that one year. It's not bad, it's just really expensive for one-game-at-a-time. Plus the blockbuster(s) near me have pretty crappy selection, and I THINK the game pass only works at the blockbuster you bought it from.

Looks like I'll have to pony up the dough, then.

But the downside to my blockbuster is, they don't have a good game selection, so. :unsure:

Ditto. Did you happen to find EDF2017?

Yeah, I know. I got that one year. It's not bad, it's just really expensive for one-game-at-a-time. Plus the blockbuster(s) near me have pretty crappy selection, and I THINK the game pass only works at the blockbuster you bought it from.

Looks like I'll have to pony up the dough, then.

Ditto. Did you happen to find EDF2017?

Nope. I rented No More Heroes. It's okay, I guess. But once I got to the part where I have to do pesky side jobs to go to the next rank, I got annoyed. Looks like I'll be canceling this once it expires late this month. All of the games I would consider renting, I already own. So. =/

Army of Two

Dead Rising

Ace Combat 06

Ninja Gaiden II

Aside from that I can't think of much else to rent with a rental pass unless you want to whore out achievements.

I played Army of Two, didn't like it. I have Dead Rising and NGII already. Awesome games. :)

you know, I wish you could rent microsoft points. T_T. lots of stuff on XBLA that I want.

Played it on PS2. Wasn't that great, but I'm interested in the Wii version.

The Wii version is the exact same game, except with motion controls. So if you think it wasn't that great (BLASPHEMY) on the PS2 then you won't like the Wii version either.