Accelerated Evolution

Wait for sleep cover (Dream Theater)

Wind

Most likely a bonus track on the new CD, if anyone is familiar with the piano ballad off of Dream Theaters images and words, let me know how my interpretation of it in Modern Day and in my mind.

edit - you know you love that bass guitar as soon as the song starts

double edit - it seems the upload added a few pops that arent in the final mix... ill figure that out. Might be too bassy for muxtape or something but sounds fine on my stereo / headphones...

http://www.galexia2008.muxtape.com

and foldered - I tried that... but then nobody visits it.

its good, though I think I'm a bit desensitized to dream theater at this point. I dont know if its the effects or not but the vocals seemed a tad ahead of the actual instrumentation.

Also did you rerecord the piano or is that a sample from the actual song?

ALSO what are you intending to do with this song (free ep?) because you're not going to be able to include it on anything you're thinking to sell, due to copyright. just curious.

I thought cover songs are okay? like The beatles covered songs back in the day, or Children of Bodom covering that Hit Me One More Time or whatever by brittnay spears.

and word, I tried a weird effect that the main lead vocals are behind it, but theres a backind track of echoes that I sing in a higher octave that are on time, its confusing but I like that. If its too confusing I'll fix it up haha

I thought cover songs are okay? like The beatles covered songs back in the day, or Children of Bodom covering that Hit Me One More Time or whatever by brittnay spears.

and word, I tried a weird effect that the main lead vocals are behind it, but theres a backind track of echoes that I sing in a higher octave that are on time, its confusing but I like that. If its too confusing I'll fix it up haha

any sampling/cover song needs to have proof of the copyright holder's permission, when most people cover songs without permission they are assuming the original copyright owner won't sue them.

Without permission you're held soley responsible for what you make accessible to the public. Though, I doubt Labrie is going to try and sue you so that's your call.

Also did you rerecord the piano or is that a sample from the actual song?

lol ofcourse its me playing it. It'd be like impossible to sample all the piano parts out of the song then add the same notes in synths when the original is only piano xD