Accelerated Evolution

Cheapo Guitars

FaultyClockwork

Agiles are pretty sweet. But it's been said because it's true: $150-200 is your bottom line for the most part unfortunately. I just helped a friend of mine pick out his first guitar. I found an Ibanez RG on sale for $200 and the RG's are very nice imo. I have two. Regardless, if you're looking to spend even less than $150-200, then you shouldn't be looking for anything with a name of any known company on it.

This is an online retailer only. But you'll thank me. I've played a few of their guitars and the quality is amazing for the price. I suggest the 'Agile' brand.

http://www.rondomusic.com/electricguitar.html

these guitars are no joke, what you're getting for this price is twice the quality of any squier, in my opinion. I actually prefer the les pauls more than epiphone's les paul editions.

goodluck

Woah, thanks a load dude. :headbang:

Woah, thanks a load dude. :headbang:

The Agiles are some good guitars. I have to warn you about the others though. I mean, with Agiles you get amazing deals for the price but with the others you really get what you pay for. I might spend the extra $85 to get that squire pack. It has an amp and case and a million other things just like the SX pack but I'd trust an Ibanez or Squire pack over SX.