Accelerated Evolution

Most Underrated Games

Natsu

OK I know that there's a fuckton of titles that have gone unnoticed by the general populace, some that you enjoyed that some people on AE have never played so jus list them and if you can give a reason. Here's mine

Gitaroo Man: great rhythm game..love the character design..music and come on Koei..give us a sequel..and I'm not talking about ports to the PSP.

Gaiares: great 2d side scroller shooter that was on the Genesis(Akito you still hadn't played this title have you) great music and great challenges.

Evil Zone: 3D fighter on the PS1..all I will say is DANZIVER!!!!!..this game had all the typical anime personalities fighting and the story modes are even cooler

Here is the only one I can think of right now:

Okami: While games based on movies and shit sell in the millions, this game only sold in the thousands. Which is sad because it's such a beautiful and compelling game that you just get enthralled in. Not to mention it was just fun to watch and play.

Here is the only one I can think of right now:

Okami: While games based on movies and shit sell in the millions, this game only sold in the thousands. Which is sad because it's such a beautiful and compelling game that you just get enthralled in. Not to mention it was just fun to watch and play.

This

Also, I have been known to enjoy PSO.

Viewtiful Joe: as much as it was praised as a fantastic side-scrolling beat-em-up, it just didn't get the sales it deserved.

Sky Odyssey: could have been the Gran Turismo of airplane games. No shooting, just straight piloting skills

Intelligent Qube: arguably the most addictive puzzle game I've ever played

OutRun: The first one was a huge smash, but no one seemed to give a shit about OR2 or Coast2Coast :(

Viewtiful Joe: as much as it was praised as a fantastic side-scrolling beat-em-up, it just didn't get the sales it deserved.

Sky Odyssey: could have been the Gran Turismo of airplane games. No shooting, just straight piloting skills

Intelligent Qube: arguably the most addictive puzzle game I've ever played

OutRun: The first one was a huge smash, but no one seemed to give a shit about OR2 or Coast2Coast :(

Just looked up Intelligent Qube. Oh my God. Awesome

Panzer Dragoon Orta and Gun Valkyrie. Two awesome and unique shooters that never really got their day.

I really wanna play Orta.. I still hadn't.. and Gun Valkyrie.. how could I forget about this gem.

Wild Arms- great RPG....and I'm not a fan of westerns but this game was great.

Wild ARMs is ridiculously addictive. It's sad that the remake came out so stupid.

I never cared to even play the others...but I'll take your word on it.

and another title I need to mention

Shadow Hearts: i wanna say all three but I only played the second and third installments,..I love the battle system and story in it..and the time period it takes place in.

GUYS YOU SHOULD PICK THIS TITLE UP!!

Shadow Hearts: i wanna say all three but I only played the second and third installments,..I love the battle system and story in it..and the time period it takes place in.

GUYS YOU SHOULD PICK THIS TITLE UP!!

And Koudelka for PS1. It was a precursor to the Shadow Hearts series that's often overlooked because of the silly box art.

^ The game that came before Fallout, Fallout is technically the sequel.

^ Awesome

^ First FPS to have transparent water, 3D realms POST Duke 3D Game, and was even better... hesterical humor and amazing level design.

^ First game I ever played multiplayer against someone, my oldest brother put me up against his best friends youngest brother (who was my same age) via modem. I was in kindergarden. Uses the Wolfenstein 3D engine with Doom's scaling code. Tons of fucking fun, with killer ass level designs like lots of revolving spike pillars and shit. And the awesomest weapon ever the electric baseball bat.