Accelerated Evolution

Lulz at the discovery channel

The History Channel report on the attack on the WTC towers was ridiculously biased also, and only had the same guy from Popular Science refuting all of the engineers and construction managers pointing out the flaws in the official story. Unsurprisingly when the "Thanks to Our Sponsors" screen came up, the US Army logo was prominently displayed.

I'm not saying the government necessarily committed the attacks, just that there are a LOT of unanswered questions and evidence indicating deception on the part of the administration.

I'm not saying the government necessarily committed the attacks, just that there are a LOT of unanswered questions and evidence indicating deception on the part of the administration.

Right. Im not saying the government did do it (however i would not be surprised if they did, given the current corruption and such.) But they are still covering up alot of specific information. It just seems to me they are conducting a cover up to save themselves some grief (,for whatever reason.)

I think it is a little silly that the Discovery channel will state things that are in direct contradiction with common sense.

Like what?

Did you read the article?

Quite simply, the official story requires a Boeing 757 to do things that I'm pretty sure a Boeing 757 is incapable of, especially with a pilot who has never flown one before. (flying fifteen feet off the ground, not wrecking the surrounding area with jet blasts, banking left at the last minute, and not leaving parts strewn all over Washington D.C.)

Interesting read, I was never fully convinced about 9/11 and what really did happen ...

I'm gonna agree with SD - - I'm not saying that the government did do it, but goddamn have they not convinced me otherwise...

Yeah, plus it's not like the U.S. government has a great track record with this kind of thing; as examples, this and [urlhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Maine_(ACR-1)#Causes_of_the_sinking]this. I'm sure one could find more examples, this is just what comes to mind immediately.