Accelerated Evolution
Sign in to follow this  
FaultyClockwork

AE music blog

i'll do this after my papers are finished

i also want to pic out something nice and stuff people dont have.....XD

I've actually given everyone admin privelages, I figure we should run it Anarcho-Collectivly, but if you want to give me permission to fix shit, I will within whatever limits you give me. Would you mind if I changed the Anarcho Punk tag to Punk?

Also, Choking Victim is fucking rockin'. You need to post more Punk.

I'm trying to be general without being too ambiguous. I'm in the process of posting a Shining album, and I'm just going to tag it "Metal".

Have you ever backmasked the intro of "Hate Your State"?

backmasked?

Added you Vinny.

And backmasking is when you play a song backwards. That weird noise sounds like a message played backwards, and you can backmask it to understand it.

Also, Discharge! I've wanted to listen to some of their shit. How did you get made of so much win? I need to post some Refused.

EDIT: The sample about the hanging man used in the secret track part of "Living the Laws" is used by Skinless in one of the songs from Trample the Weak, Hurdle the Dead.

No prob dude~

EDIT: Added Shining's V - Halmstad as the second Metal post on the blog. \m/ I also added a gadget for the purpose of posting links to other sites. I linked to Uhrwerkturm and Shareminer; you all can add links of your own, I've been making sure you all have admin priveliges.

Cool shit man. Our blog is very Punk atm. :hardgay: <- leather is punk amiright?

Also, Foldered, could you maybe stream line the tags? I figure if we're going to have a multi-genre blog, we should keep it as neat as possible to make it as easy as possible for people to browse.

And my sig is getting huge.

EDIT: Like my cock at the sight of our awesomeness.

Hey Stranger, tag your posts with your name.

suck it, whitey!

Uploading a couple more right now ... ~~ !!

All I want to say is ... I think we should all format the posts in the same way, like Faulty does, which gives us the album art, and all the information we need about the artist.

Artist Name - Album Title

[Album Art]

Band: [Artist]

Album: [Album]

Genre: [Genre]

Country of Origin: [Country]

Year: [Year released]

Track Listing:

1. [Track 1]

2. [Track 2]

etc...

[Description of band, it's various genres and whatever]

I dunno ... i'm a super organization freak, so i'm gonna be doing that, but I guess whatever works as well... I may just go through and edit some of the posts to fulfill my anal-osity :D

EDIT: hmmm, upon further inspection, it appears that most (if not all) of the posts are already in this format ... I think what was throwing me off was some of the text alignment and font changes - - please disregard anything i said

no need, i'll just password protect the select few that i might only want to share with AE people (this will only include albums by bands that i personally know ... there's only a handful :biggrin: )

no need, i'll just password protect the select few that i might only want to share with AE people (this will only include albums by bands that i personally know ... there's only a handful :biggrin: )

Mark them as AE only in the post, so people know. :O I'm totally cool with that.

I'm not even gonna bother to figure out how to password protect .rar files... I think it might be too complicated in OSX.

OSX sucks donkey cock.

uploading something for youz guys!!

depressive black metal, so i'm sure most of you won't bother XD

I can hear Faulty's boner all the way over here.

EDIT: You guys are posting new shit faster than I can download it!