Accelerated Evolution
Sign in to follow this  
FaultyClockwork

AE music blog

I'd like to contribute, but I'm not sure how. Nexus would be my user name, and I'll be sticking around more lately so I could post some stuff. Let me know what the deal deal dealio is.

weird. i don't really know what the genre is supposed to entail, i just always think of bands like Gregor Samsa

If they're like Coaltar, I'd probably like them.

im going to upload something, but theres so much i want to share that i don't know where to start. Give me a genre that we don't have much of.

Anything that isn't Punk or Metal would work. : p Do you have Leftover Crack's Fuck World Trade btw? :whistling:

Anything that isn't Punk or Metal would work. : p Do you have Leftover Crack's Fuck World Trade btw? :whistling:

i've heard it 100's of times and i really dont think its as great as NgNm, but i could probably give it an up sometime. I always liked Choking Victim over leftover crack. i felt they got a little to pop for my taste. :hardgay:

I'll get some IDM and some Breakcore on their as well.

I can put up Fuck World Trade if someone adds me to this blog thingie. I admit they've gotten way poppier in the last couple years (the Citizen Fish side to their split KILLED the LOC side), but god DAMN FWT is great if you ask me. Especially Gringos and Clear Channel. Amazing songs.

do you just make a new email addie every few months or what :awesome:

Hahaha.. kind of. What's the last one I gave you? I have one for friends and family, which is probably the one you have. And then a miscellaneous one I change all the dang time.