Accelerated Evolution

Screw It! First Annual Christmas Card Exchange!

Crube

So, to prevent missing gifts and so forth, this will be the sign up thread. If you want to join this year, write your name in bold, italics, and red colour. So, your name in this thread should look like this if you want to do it this year:

Crube

And when we get enough, or when it gets around Thanksgiving, I will start having people that signed up PM me their addresses for the Ultra Deluxe Death Magnetic Name Randomizer! So, hopefully there will be no fuck ups.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I want to do this, but I generally give shitty gifts, so I don't think I'll invite the chance to let anyone down. :unsure:

Don't be self-pitying Belial. ):< I've always seen this as more of a chance for AE members to show their appreciation of each other, there shouldn't be any pressure to get someone the OMG BEST GIFT EVAR. Just don't mail anyone socks.

Day after Thanksgiving... you know, when I have overslept from Thanksgiving Dinner. :awesome:

I'm so glad I'm in Canada for Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving sucks. :awesome: And seriously, what are we giving thanks for? The genocide of America's native population? The abuse our turkey suffered before being killed? Being expected to eat sweet potatoes? Blech.

Don't be self-pitying Belial. ):< I've always seen this as more of a chance for AE members to show their appreciation of each other, there shouldn't be any pressure to get someone the OMG BEST GIFT EVAR. Just don't mail anyone socks.

I'm so glad I'm in Canada for Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving sucks. :awesome: And seriously, what are we giving thanks for? The genocide of America's native population? The abuse our turkey suffered before being killed? Being expected to eat sweet potatoes? Blech.

This isn't a discussion thread about Thanksgiving.

poophy

I don't care who I get, you will receive a stocking full of goodies!

By which I mean a sock full of pudding!

that was my idea!

• 2 weeks later...