Accelerated Evolution

Action Figures

Nega-Brent

We need some action figure discussion.

I have a pretty good collection of DC figures, maybe I'll post a picture sometime today. I just bought Supergirl from the Justice series, Martian Manhunter, Batman, and Flash from the New Frontier line, and the Kingdom Come version of Batman.

I can't wait for this Live Wire figure.

smbm.af.7.lw.jpg

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I looooove figures. I haven't been able to buy anything new since summer. But once I get a job, I'll probably be dropping a lot on the new SW Clone Wars lines to keep building my clone army. I think I already have like 30 something troopers.

Also looking forward to NECA's Dante and Hayabusa figures.

Why do all your moms toss your shit with out asking?

Wtf..

And Brian go post your figures dude

Man I was really pissed off one day when I realized my dad was cleaning out the garage, and threw away this big box that had all of my old Star Wars toys in it. Which included my big Millennium Falcon ship that I had gotten for like my 8th birthday. D<

At least they released a new one not too long ago.... for the same price of $150. :[

One of the 52 Earths in DC's multiverse is home to the "Gotham by Gaslight" Batman, which was a story that had the Batman cast living in the 1880's and featured Batman trying to hunt down Jack the Ripper in Gotham City.

This is a fan made figure set of the "Gotham By Gaslight" Earth's Justice League.

jlagaslight.jpg

From left to right: Hawkgirl, Aquaman, Flash, Wonder Woman, Superman, Batman, Martian Manhunter, and Green Lantern.

One of the 52 Earths in DC's multiverse is home to the "Gotham by Gaslight" Batman, which was a story that had the Batman cast living in the 1880's and featured Batman trying to hunt down Jack the Ripper in Gotham City.

This is a fan made figure set of the "Gotham By Gaslight" Earth's Justice League.

jlagaslight.jpg

From left to right: Hawkgirl, Aquaman, Flash, Wonder Woman, Superman, Batman, Martian Manhunter, and Green Lantern.

holy crap. that is amazing.