Accelerated Evolution

Erik's Magical College Misadventures

I know I just got here, but so far, some stuff kinda sucks. I wanted my own college thread, because I'm bored.

Things that have happened so far:

- Changed rooms, because my roommates wouldn't stop drinking all the time. Also, moved in with friend.

- After move, meal plan should have started, but had problems when I went to get food (card didn't work). I foresee awkward circumstances in the future.

- Still do not have a microwave.

I know these are probably things I shouldn't worry about too much, but the fact that I've yet to receive a bill for my meal plan worries me, because I don't want to have to deal with a "You've been stealing from us," type of situation. Will post more if anything else happens.

• 3 weeks later...

Everything appears to be fine now.

Also, chat logs describing other crazy adventures!

[8:14:39 PM] Sir Heretic Seraphim says: Nick, I saw this crazy dude at the mall.

[8:14:46 PM] Sir Heretic Seraphim says: He was muttering crazy stuff.

[8:15:00 PM] Sir Heretic Seraphim says: Something like, "There'll be no cars to drive. No cars to drive, you won't survive."

[8:15:09 PM] Sir Heretic Seraphim says: I thought he was gonna stab me.

[8:15:43 PM] Sir Heretic Seraphim says: I think he was schizo.

[8:17:52 PM] Sir Heretic Seraphim says: Also, last month, I saw this creepy old black guy on the bus.

[8:18:12 PM] Sir Heretic Seraphim says: As he was leaving, he asked the driver's daughter give give him a little kiss on the cheek.

[8:18:20 PM] Sir Heretic Seraphim says: And the girl was, like, 6.

[8:18:25 PM] Sir Heretic Seraphim says: Maybe less.

[8:19:07 PM] Sir Heretic Seraphim says: And he kept talking about how things are never as bad as they seem or something, and also how God helped him find some item or something.

[8:19:15 PM] Sir Heretic Seraphim says: It was really weird.

[8:19:22 PM] Sir Heretic Seraphim says: He said, "It just goes to show you," a lot.

[8:21:31 PM] Sir Heretic Seraphim says: It was really weird.

• 2 weeks later...

So, "our" microwave is now gone. I thought it belonged to my roommate, but it doesn't, it belonged to his former roommates parents of something, and they took it back. This wouldn't be suck a big deal, if I had another one, which I totally could have gotten earlier today, because my dad came to visit me today and, at my request, brought a microwave with him. However, upon seeing that we ALREADY HAD ONE, I decided we didn't need another one. The problem NOW is that it's too late to get that one from my dad.

[8:14:39 PM] Sir Heretic Seraphim says: Nick, I saw this crazy dude at the mall.

[8:14:46 PM] Sir Heretic Seraphim says: He was muttering crazy stuff.

[8:15:00 PM] Sir Heretic Seraphim says: Something like, "There'll be no cars to drive. No cars to drive, you won't survive."

[8:15:09 PM] Sir Heretic Seraphim says: I thought he was gonna stab me.

[8:15:43 PM] Sir Heretic Seraphim says: I think he was schizo.

[8:17:52 PM] Sir Heretic Seraphim says: Also, last month, I saw this creepy old black guy on the bus.

[8:18:12 PM] Sir Heretic Seraphim says: As he was leaving, he asked the driver's daughter give give him a little kiss on the cheek.

[8:18:20 PM] Sir Heretic Seraphim says: And the girl was, like, 6.

[8:18:25 PM] Sir Heretic Seraphim says: Maybe less.

[8:19:07 PM] Sir Heretic Seraphim says: And he kept talking about how things are never as bad as they seem or something, and also how God helped him find some item or something.

[8:19:15 PM] Sir Heretic Seraphim says: It was really weird.

[8:19:22 PM] Sir Heretic Seraphim says: He said, "It just goes to show you," a lot.

[8:21:31 PM] Sir Heretic Seraphim says: It was really weird.

just another day on earth man. Trust me, you will see way crazier shit in college.