Accelerated Evolution

sick

Poophy

im sick

I assume that I have the same thing my roommate has, which he has been complaining about for at least a week.

Stuffy nose so far, but sore throat expected to fallow :hardgay:

This cold comes just in time for the first round of testing in most of my classes, yah!

Since I can hardly imagine that I will be the only one to get sick this fall/winter, go ahead and use it to rant about your own illnesses

Edit: this was actually supposed to end up in rant pit, but, o well

so i think i took my dayquil and nyquil too close together and was kinda tripping today.

i also haven't been really drinking water so i got dehydrated and i'm pretty sure i hallucinated my van talking to me.

he said he wanted puma's instead of tires. which made know sense because my van is a girl.

You guys and your colds. The worst I have is crusty morning boogers.

I'm convinced that my body doesn't take any shit from any foreign anything. I even walk around in 40 degree weather in a shirt and shorts, with my parents saying, "What the hell is wrong with you?" It doesn't make sense. I don't think I've had a cold in at least four years and I've had maybe three or four fevers throughout my life. When I was twelve, I had a 104.5 fever. The nurse was like, "How are you walking around? How are you conscious?" I had Lyme Disease-induced Bell's Palsy last summer, and my appendix burst last spring. Both of which were uncontrollable. Two and a half days of sepsis with the appendix also. I got the same questions I had gotten six years before with the 104.5 fever. I had perfect attendance in Elementary School, Junior High, and nearly High School, being out two weeks for appendicitis.

I got really anxious and sick tonight at work. I didn't even talk to my coworker at all until the end because I just had to focus on working so I wouldn't drain all of my energy. I think it's mainly anxiety sickness. I have a physics quiz on Thursday, and an assignment due tomorrow. I'm struggling with this unit and I just can't get my head into. I also have two assignments due tonight in my library class that there is no point even starting because I won't get them done.

Ahhh. I want to vomit. It would feel so much better.

• 5 months later...

I threw up last night; I thought it was just because I drank too much. But since I woke up this morning I threw up four more time. It seems to have calmed down a bit, although I haven’t tried to keep anything other than water down, and even that not very successfully.

I threw up last night; I thought it was just because I drank too much. But since I woke up this morning I threw up four more time. It seems to have calmed down a bit, although I haven’t tried to keep anything other than water down, and even that not very successfully.

This is called a hangover--