Accelerated Evolution
Sign in to follow this  
Poophy

sick

2 day hangovers are the worst cause normally you go to bed the first night just being glad the days over. The next morning you wake up expecting to be cheerful cause no more hangover, but noooooo that fucker is still there.

oh yea, I've had that before. and it's especially awesome when you have exams both of the days

This is called a hangover--

people still get those?

only time I had a hangover if it qualifies.. was when I had Goose pate' 7 Electric Long Islands.. and some Wine....its prolly why I hate wine to this day.

Weed hangovers, while on a completely different scale from alcohol hangovers, are kind of a pain in the ass.

I have no idea what you're talking about man. Sure you just didn't fall asleep in a bad position with cold air blowing on your or something?

I have no idea what you're talking about man. Sure you just didn't fall asleep in a bad position with cold air blowing on your or something?

Here's a little flowchart:

Subject smokes way too much weed in a very short period of time (we're an eighth of Olympia kind buds [which are, in my opinion, second only to Humboldt's finest in the panoply of American weed] in <5 hours)

Subject goes to sleep

Subject wakes up the next morning still stoned, but no longer high (there's a difference!)

On that note, I just realized I have a bit o' Seattle brick weed left. Shit sucks, but it gets the job done. Huzzah!

I dislike cigarette hangovers. I used to get them all the time in the summer of '07 because I would chain smoke my face off before bed and then I would get soooo sick.

my roomate puked 8 times yesterday morning. And then he though "aww shit i better eat alot of applesauce and drink alot of water" I was half awake and told him that was the stupidest thing i have ever heard, then 10 mins later puked the last 4 times.

no evvvvveeeerr listens to me evvverrr. :snakes:

my roomate puked 8 times yesterday morning. And then he though "aww shit i better eat alot of applesauce and drink alot of water" I was half awake and told him that was the stupidest thing i have ever heard, then 10 mins later puked the last 4 times.

no evvvvveeeerr listens to me evvverrr. :snakes:

This made me laugh. ty rocks