Accelerated Evolution

Toonami Has Ended

Adam

I'm more upset that the classic Adult Swim line up on Friday's is going to end soon. Shows like Brack, Home Movies, and Stroker and Boob were what made that block great.

Maybe if CN stopped buying the rights to certain anime series and leaving them in the dead time zone around 5 in the morning they might actually get some more viewers. They didn't even give some series like Ryuusei no Rockman and Hack//G.U. a chance. They only premiered four episodes of Rockman and never put GU on at a decent hour. They don't even know if they're going to buy the rights to Naruto Shippuden now and Moribito is supposed to slip into that 5am hour if it hasn't already. So it's not really a surprise that Toonami was going to end or just turn into a block full of their own series of shows.

I'm going to start up my own petition to get CN to air Kodomo no Jikan. It sounds crazy, but they're going to air Powerpuff Girls Z so ...

I'm more upset that the classic Adult Swim line up on Friday's is going to end soon. Shows like Brack, Home Movies, and Stroker and Boob were what made that block great.

Maybe if CN stopped buying the rights to certain anime series and leaving them in the dead time zone around 5 in the morning they might actually get some more viewers. They didn't even give some series like Ryuusei no Rockman and Hack//G.U. a chance. They only premiered four episodes of Rockman and never put GU on at a decent hour. They don't even know if they're going to buy the rights to Naruto Shippuden now and Moribito is supposed to slip into that 5am hour if it hasn't already. So it's not really a surprise that Toonami was going to end or just turn into a block full of their own series of shows.

I'm going to start up my own petition to get CN to air Kodomo no Jikan. It sounds crazy, but they're going to air Powerpuff Girls Z so ...

5 am thats a fucking joke.. no ones up at that time.

My cousin works for Cartoon network in their marketing department. I asked him these things are and he said its primarily a cost issue, in that its cheaper for them to buy

200 episodes of King of the Hill which is coming to Adult Swim in the future.

as compared to producing originals which are considerably more expensive.

Toonami has sucked for like eight years.

Once they got rid of Robotech it was all downhill.

In fact CN has been sucking ass for a long time now. Where are all the good shows at?

I mean, FUCK!

Boomerang is what's up nowadays anyways.

I loved Toonami up until like 2004 when it got moved to Weekends only.