Accelerated Evolution

McCain: 13, Obama: 1

are you kdding me?

$169,300 per year is 'not much at all'? My parents income (combined) hardly breaks 50,000.

Are your parents US Senators?

Also if your parents were making that much money would you say they weren't allowed to buy what ever the hell they wanted.

Maybe the issue here is not how many cars McCain owns which is irrelevant but the pay grade of our own Government.

Are your parents US Senators?

Also if your parents were making that much money would you say they weren't allowed to buy what ever the hell they wanted.

Maybe the issue here is not how many cars McCain owns which is irrelevant but the pay grade of our own Government.

i dont care what they spend they're money on, but i just fail to see how that much money a year (with the job security of their elected term) isn't alot of money.

are you kdding me?

$169,300 per year is 'not much at all'? My parents income (combined) hardly breaks 50,000.

This amuses me greatly. Not for any insane political reason, but because our Prime Minister only makes about forty grand more then that a year and he has TWO federal incomes.

:laugh:

The president of the U.S. makes like 400,000 or something, plus our country's GDP is like 12 times larger.

its not so much about how much they make, its the fact that they don't have to pay for anything when there in office. But back on topic, McCain's rich wife pays for all his nice toys.