Accelerated Evolution
Sign in to follow this  
GummyBearOfDoom

Depp to star in Alice in Wonderland

I liked his version of Willy Wonka. Quite a lot.

I liked the back story and stuff but I disliked the Oompa Loompas how they were clones and how they made Willy Wonka a pedophile. But I thought Johnny Depp did a good job.

Aside from the fact that Gene Wilder was vastly superior to Johnny Depp and the songs were better in the original, I think the Tim Burton version was decidedly better than the original film.

- Masked Man #2 doesn't really care enough to argue about a movie he saw on his little sister's birthday in theaters and never again, though.

Is Burton like Adam Sandler now? Having the same cast for every movie.

Honestly, if it weren't for Depp or Carter I don't think I would give a shit about Burton's movies.

The Nightmare Before Christmas is the only Burton film without Depp or Carter that I actually like.

Honestly, if it weren't for Depp or Carter I don't think I would give a shit about Burton's movies.

The Nightmare Before Christmas is the only Burton film without Depp or Carter that I actually like.

And Mars Attacks!

I hate Anne Hathaway...

I think that this movie will probably be pretty good. Much better than Willy Wonka. I really disliked his version. It was nowhere near as memorable as the original. I'll probably never see it again.

I liked both versions of Willy Wonka for different reasons.

Sweeney Todd, I thought, was quite aweful and forgettable.

As For Johnny Depp as the Mad Hatter, there is no doubt in my mind he will pull it off flawlessly. In fact, I can see thousands of fans that will rush to indulge themselves as Johnny Depp in an odd role (Public Enemies just didn't do it for them) , Hot Topic will stack up with merch as usual and Alice will be in the Top 5 of box office, possibly top 3 if it's a slow weekend, and maybe some comments about 'interesting animation for an interesting remake'.

Personally, I won't go see it in theatres, 3D animation is hardley bearable on a smaller screen. But the idea of transitioning between CG and normal seems to fit.

Also, I don't expect much from Anne Hathaway, except to sit there, look pretty, as usual. :)

I hate Anne Hathaway...

I think that this movie will probably be pretty good. Much better than Willy Wonka. I really disliked his version. It was nowhere near as memorable as the original. I'll probably never see it again.

But she is so hot... and shes hot.......did i mention she is hawt?

But she is so hot... and shes hot.......did i mention she is hawt?

Agreed She is teh HAWTZ i have an unhealthy obsession with how HAWT she is

on a side note I have the same unhealthy obsession with how HAWT kirsten dunst is.

i give her a "meh" rating on attractiveness, but seriously i hate it when people have super dark eyebrows and then go platinum blond.