Accelerated Evolution

Obsession: Radical Islam's war against the west

So i just got this DVD via mail called "Obsession." The funniest part of this is the orginization that sent this too me.

The Clarion fund

The first thing i read when i open up the pamphlet is "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." The inside page explains

the threat of Radical Islam is the most important issue facing us today. But its a topic that niether the presidential canidates, nor the media are discussing openly. It's our responsibility to ensure we can all make an informed vote in november.

HOW CAN YOU HELP FIGHT RADICAL ISLAM>

GET INFORMED

Watch this DVD today and discover the chilling truth behind radical islam's goals

GET INVOLVED

show this movie to your family and friends and raise awareness in your community

TAKE ACTION

Go to www.radicalislam.org for activism ideas and sign up for our newsletter

CONTRIBUTE

Make a tax-deductible donation at www.clarionfund.org and help us in our effort.

The great thing about both of the websites listed, they both use WTC imagery.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I know this asshole (from the WoW forums, I admit with shame) who is super Protestant. As in, the Catholic-Church-is-wrong-in-every-way Protestant and the Islam-is-evil way. He thinks all Palestinians are bloodthirsty, cheer and admire terrorists, and want to destroy Israel because they are antisemites who hate the West. Y'know, because, like... the PLO didn't come about because the Palestinians were and are abused... right? I mean... totally. He thinks Islam is the greatest threat to the world, Muslims hate civilization and ethics, the whole laundry list.

Bleh.

Tons of folks were handing this out during the DNC in Denver... you couldn't turn a corner without seeing people with it in their hands. I don't think I really need to say anything about the DVD itself (its all been said before), but I WILL say that I know there's probably 30,000 copies in the garbage of Denver alone. That ALONE is an injustice (waste sux). The wastefulness of handing out flyers and DVDs seems to be lost on people. Mitch Hedburg said it best when he said that people who hand you a flyer (or in this case DVD) are just saying to you: "Hey, why don't YOU throw this away."

They actually have a fairly decent system at my college. If you want to hand out flyers, you go to the CAB (where everyone eats, haha) and put one flyer on each table. Then if you want to read about that crap, it's on the table for you. And if you don't... totally easy to ignore. Since they get left on the table, lots of people can see one flyer.

EDIT: Oh yeah, we talked about this movie in my (Middle East Studies) class. It's a crock of shit.

My friend and I did make a drinking game out of it, though. Drink every time someone says "Death to America!", every time you see children goose-stepping, and every time someone poses with an AK-47.

• 2 weeks later...

They actually have a fairly decent system at my college. If you want to hand out flyers, you go to the CAB (where everyone eats, haha) and put one flyer on each table. Then if you want to read about that crap, it's on the table for you. And if you don't... totally easy to ignore. Since they get left on the table, lots of people can see one flyer.

EDIT: Oh yeah, we talked about this movie in my (Middle East Studies) class. It's a crock of shit.

My friend and I did make a drinking game out of it, though. Drink every time someone says "Death to America!", every time you see children goose-stepping, and every time someone poses with an AK-47.

Sounds like a drunk good time.