Accelerated Evolution

Legislation to Ban GPS's NSFW Sigs

Nega-Brent

It's gone. At least I can't see it. I wasn't bothered anyway but I can see that it might have been considered NSFW.

Well, I go on AE in class and stuff when I have nothing else to do. Also in public areas. Hell I don't even want my roommate to see me on AE with that sig glaring out at me. I don't feel I should have to take care while scrolling through AE.

Either he removed it himself or Elite did.

Yeah, I understand dude. That's why I said 'I can see that it might have been considered NSFW'. Personally I wouldn't mind if people saw me looking at that sig but I can understand that other people do care and I can see why.

Anyway, it's gone now.

I wouldn't be so worked up about it but it isn't the first time GPS did this.

I like giving GPS a hard time about his sigs and avatars when they're like that. Not to be mean, I'm just messing with him, but yeah. I can see why people are upset, and it kinda makes me wonder about him sometimes. If they're genuinely NSFW, I say he should remove them (or not have them anyway), but if they're just suggestive (and aren't/don't resemble lolicon, like they usually do...), I think he should be able to keep them. But yeah, it looks like lolicon. That's a bit upsetting.