Accelerated Evolution
Sign in to follow this  
Nega-Brent

Legislation to Ban GPS's NSFW Sigs

It's gone. At least I can't see it. I wasn't bothered anyway but I can see that it might have been considered NSFW.

Well, I go on AE in class and stuff when I have nothing else to do. Also in public areas. Hell I don't even want my roommate to see me on AE with that sig glaring out at me. I don't feel I should have to take care while scrolling through AE.

Either he removed it himself or Elite did.

Yeah, I understand dude. That's why I said 'I can see that it might have been considered NSFW'. Personally I wouldn't mind if people saw me looking at that sig but I can understand that other people do care and I can see why.

Anyway, it's gone now.

I wouldn't be so worked up about it but it isn't the first time GPS did this.

I like giving GPS a hard time about his sigs and avatars when they're like that. Not to be mean, I'm just messing with him, but yeah. I can see why people are upset, and it kinda makes me wonder about him sometimes. If they're genuinely NSFW, I say he should remove them (or not have them anyway), but if they're just suggestive (and aren't/don't resemble lolicon, like they usually do...), I think he should be able to keep them. But yeah, it looks like lolicon. That's a bit upsetting.

I think anime characters almost always look underage. I've always found it quite odd and always wanted to find someone who is advanced in psychology or something and interested in looking into that. I wonder when manga artists started making loads of sexually attractive characters that look underage.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Morriga...rkstalkers).jpg