• .25" larger screens
  • 3MP camera
  • On board Storage
  • SD card slot
  • NO GBA slot
  • MP3/AAC playback
  • Built in web browser
  • Audio and photo editing on unit
  • Downloadable DS Ware games priced at free/200/400/800 Nintendo points (Wii points are being renamed)
  • Unit will play VC games
  • Will hit Japan in November, will hit US in 2008, Europe 2009. Comes packaged with 1000 ($10) Wii points
  • Will launch in White and Charcoal
  • $179.99 USD

• .25" larger screens
  • Both screens touch screens
  • 3MP camera
  • On board Storage
  • SD card slot
  • MP3/AAC playback
  • Built in web browser
  • Audio and photo editing on unit
  • Downloadable DS Ware games priced at free/200/400/800 Nintendo points (Wii points are being renamed)
  • Unit will play VC games
  • Will hit Japan in November, will hit US in 2008, Europe 2009. Comes packaged with 1000 ($10) Wii points
  • Will launch in White and Charcoal
  • $179.99 USD

OMG this is so :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :headbang::awesome::headbang:

I now think the DS is worth the investment.

I wish Nintendo would stop. I have 4 DS's (yes, FOUR)

One I got which was the first DS, the gray one, for Christmas.

Then, DRL got the Mario Kart normal DS for Christmas.

THEN, He got a black DS lite

Then, I got a white DS lite.

Now, I know we don't HAVE to buy these, but good lord, I don't wanna me sucked into buying a new one every few months.

I wish Nintendo would stop. I have 4 DS's (yes, FOUR)

One I got which was the first DS, the gray one, for Christmas.

Then, DRL got the Mario Kart normal DS for Christmas.

THEN, He got a black DS lite

Then, I got a white DS lite.

Now, I know we don't HAVE to buy these, but good lord, I don't wanna me sucked into buying a new one every few months.

Simple, don't buy one.

Was the two touch screens confirmed? Last I heard was that one Japanese blog misinterpreted the two cameras for two screens, and IGN posted about the screens where it spread like crazy afterward. A few game blogs have since removed that.

A new Rockman was mentioned last night too and I'm still playing on the original system, it's probably a good time to upgrade next year. That charcol one is sexy.

Also, I'm more surprised that Nintendo announced two games that makes me want to turn on my Wii next year if they're localized.

Was the two touch screens confirmed? Last I heard was that one Japanese blog misinterpreted the two cameras for two screens, and IGN posted about the screens where it spread like crazy afterward. A few game blogs have since removed that.

I am fairly certain that they have been confirmed at Nintendo's Fall Media Summit in San Fransisco. Though I could be completely wrong.

I am fairly certain that they have been confirmed at Nintendo's Fall Media Summit in San Fransisco. Though I could be completely wrong.

Two live blogs that covered the summit today don't mention it anywhere. Only thing I've noticed that's different from their Japanese conference yesterday was that two redesigned Brain Training games are coming to the DS Shop channel.

Also Sin and Punishment 2 was confirmed for NA since it did well on the VC.

Two live blogs that covered the summit today don't mention it anywhere. Only thing I've noticed that's different from their Japanese conference yesterday was that two redesigned Brain Training games are coming to the DS Shop channel.

Also Sin and Punishment 2 was confirmed for NA since it did well on the VC.

I'm probably wrong then. I just read the coverage on gamespy quickly and I thought I saw mention of it.