Accelerated Evolution

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!

Okay, so I'm in the VA's voc rehab program, and I'm supposed to get a monthly subsistence allowance, but for some fucking reason the bastards haven't given it to me this month or last month either. Now, I have to come up with damn near $2,000 out of fucking nowhere to pay my house and car payments for Sept & Oct. I've tried getting a job but no luck. I don't know how to come up with the funds other than getting a charity to help with one payment, but I've gotten help from them twice before and I'm afraid they won't help me again. But I will try anyway. I've even thought about going as far as begging online for donations :unsure:. Such a fucking mess.

I guess the VA likes homeless veterans or something, cuz they're close to having another one. I'll fgure something out...I always do...

Okay, so I'm in the VA's voc rehab program, and I'm supposed to get a monthly subsistence allowance, but for some fucking reason the bastards haven't given it to me this month or last month either. Now, I have to come up with damn near $2,000 out of fucking nowhere to pay my house and car payments for Sept & Oct. I've tried getting a job but no luck. I don't know how to come up with the funds other than getting a charity to help with one payment, but I've gotten help from them twice before and I'm afraid they won't help me again. But I will try anyway. I've even thought about going as far as begging online for donations :unsure:. Such a fucking mess.

I guess the VA likes homeless veterans or something, cuz they're close to having another one. I'll fgure something out...I always do...

selling drugs is the only way you can make the money you need quick. I know it sucks but welcome to the american economy.