Accelerated Evolution

Stupid people

Okay so check this out. Saturday before last I messaged this dude on MySpace that I hadn't talked to in a while just to see what he was up to. We had only hung out about 3 or 4 times in the past and it had been a year since I last had (because he is an idiot-which I am about to go into).

So anyway he wanted to come visit that day and I said Okay. So he shows up at about 6:30 p.m. and to my surprise he ha driven about 50 miles DRUNK. Jesus Christ, I thought to myself, what a dumb fuck.

So we sit down on my couch and start talking, and he keeps asking "How have you been?" over, and over and over even though I have already told him 15 times that I'm doing fine. You know how drunks are. Well anyway, we watch TV for a while and decide to go buy some beer. My brother had taken my car to work that night so I drove the douchebags car to the store. We get in the car and the dumb fuck has a beer. I told him to chug that shit and throw the can out, I ain't going to jail over his stupidity, so he throws it out and then informs me that the car is not registered and has no insurance. Great! I'm riding in a '93 Mustang with '72 Firebird plates :hardgay: Well, whatever, just keep on to the store.

I go in and get the beer, and we head back to my house. I'm almost home when I notice a car tailgating me. As I take a left toward the house, I see it's a fucking pig. Christ, we're getting pulled over :rolleyes: So he bastard cop has his fucking spotlight shining right into the driver side mirror blinding my ass. I give him my license and he asks whose car it is, blah, the douchebag tells him it is his. The cop ran the plates which, of course, came back for another car. The douche is asked to step out and we both thought he was going to jail (dude has been to jail TEN times this year and talks about it like he's proud of it or some stupid shit). A few minutes later they ask me to get out, check my pockets and cigarettes and find nothing. I step back behind the car and momentarily I am asked to take a field sobriety test after they ask me if I'd had anything to drink which of course I answer no. So anyway, "Follow the tip of my pen without turning your head." Passed, and then, like a fucking miracle, they let us go! Holy shit, I was thinking I'd need a ride home that night.

So we got outta that mess and get back to the house. As the night progressed we got to talking about music and shit. Two days before I had made a CD with hair metal shit on it and I had it on. "Cherry Pie" was on and we got to talking about the video, and this dumbass tried to convince me that Christina Applegate was in the video. I said no, that was Bobbie Brown and he had no idea what I was talking about. Later he also tried to convince me that everyone in Jane's Addiction was in L.A. Guns. Fucking retard. Oh, and Alice in Chains is "industrial." I can't even WTF this one enough. I made him sleep on the couch and he kept trying to get me to lay down with him (insert puke emoticon here) and trying to kiss me and shit. Yuck he is so nasty. Anyway I get fed up and decide to go to bed.

I wake up the next morning and, whaddya know! He "spilled a beer" on my fucking couch, which is just drunkenese for "I was so plastered that I pissed on your sofa." FUCK! I was fuming inside man, so ready for him to leave and never come back.

So he is never welcome at my place ever again. Fucking loser. And you know what is worse? He has three kids! Stupid people breed! What the fuck?!?!?!??!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Okay so check this out. Saturday before last I messaged this dude on MySpace that I hadn't talked to in a while just to see what he was up to. We had only hung out about 3 or 4 times in the past and it had been a year since I last had (because he is an idiot-which I am about to go into).

So why did you keep hanging out with him if he was an idiot?

Sounds like the stupidity lies on both sides here... at least partially.