Accelerated Evolution

Halp!

Adam

I need help finding some new bands to like that are preferrably UNDERGROUND that sound like Metallica did in their thrash days.

Anything will do, just please, no screaming vocals. I can't stand that.

Remember, something that sounds like the 80's Metallica. I'm very eager to find some new bands that sound good to listen to.

Black Tide comes close, but too bad Shockwave is the only great song. :(

I'm guessing you're looking for thrash that doesn't have too abrasive of vocals. My biggest suggestion would probably be Death Angel, Dark Angel, and Forbidden (Russ's vocals are probably right up your alley). And FRANKLY, Trivium sounds a hell of a lot like Metallica these days.

I need help finding some new bands to like that are preferrably UNDERGROUND that sound like Metallica did in their thrash days.

Anything will do, just please, no screaming vocals. I can't stand that.

Remember, something that sounds like the 80's Metallica. I'm very eager to find some new bands that sound good to listen to.

Black Tide comes close, but too bad Shockwave is the only great song. :(

If you want Thrash you should really start with hardcore punk.

I'll ink you up with a REAL thrash album in a bit.

Have you heard Vio-lence? They're a raw aggressive thrash band from the Bay Area like Metallica. Or the first album of Exodus is also kickass.

Yeah, I listened to the 3 song demo of Exodus when Kirk Hammett was with them and it was amazing!

@ Lula: I like Dinosaur Jr., but truth be told I only have heard Feel the Pain off of Rock Band 2, so I'll definitely check those bands out. Thanks guys!