Accelerated Evolution

Hallowe'en...er

winterlong

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm not totally sure myself. but my sisters going as a shark and her costume (that shes making herself) looks awesome so far.

only idea i really have, mostly as a joke, is going as the doppler effect. if you watch the big bang theory then the costume makes sense.

nprrjd.jpg

the one on the left.

i'm not totally sure myself. but my sisters going as a shark and her costume (that shes making herself) looks awesome so far.

only idea i really have, mostly as a joke, is going as the doppler effect. if you watch the big bang theory then the costume makes sense.

rooooooofl

i'm going to try and go as Bob Ross this year

bob-ross.jpg

i wanted to do it last year, but i was SUPER broke and couldn't find a giant styrofoam sphere to spraypaint brown

nprrjd.jpg

the one on the left.

Lawlz I remember that. Sheldon is amazing.

I will... not be going as anything. Can't buy a costume, don't really have materials to make what I wanted. Meh oh well I'm not really planning on doing anything anyways considering Ghost Hunters will be doing their special!

rooooooofl

i'm going to try and go as Bob Ross this year

bob-ross.jpg

i wanted to do it last year, but i was SUPER broke and couldn't find a giant styrofoam sphere to spraypaint brown

.... :O Apparently Bob Ross worked at my clinic in the 70s~~

But anyways, go as a naval officer!

....Or Squall. D: It's whatever I can find and put together. XD

who knows... i dont want to dress up cause i dont feel it nessacary with my stomach growing...>_> im even more shy about my looks because of prego belly... but i might wear my cat ears that my friend got me from an anime-con and i work halloween cashing to... oh and i dont have the money to spend on what i want anyways