Accelerated Evolution

Bioshock 2: No Subtitle

J-Stop

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are going to ruin it, there is no logical way to continue the story that doesn't suck.

No it could still be good I mean for it to be a sequel you can have different characters but connect it to the first by having another rapture like city but in the Atlantic. Or you go go the route of what the fable and fallout franchises have done by skipping ahead a few years into the future.

Actually I'd like to see something off the wall. Maybe taking place in the mind of a deluded little sister who grew up. Something where they take what was established and then run into crazy town with it.

Any direct sequel won't work too well for me.

Unless they were to set it during the fall of rapture.

No it could still be good I mean for it to be a sequel you can have different characters but connect it to the first by having another rapture like city but in the Atlantic. Or you go go the route of what the fable and fallout franchises have done by skipping ahead a few years into the future.

Rapture is in the Atlantic (I think). It would be pretty silly to have another Rapture-like City, though... the whole point was how one-of-a-kind it was. And Andrew Ryan's crazy rants about how cool he was for making it.

Why is it dumb? The "bad" ending for Bioshock made it clear there was going to be a sequel.

Could you tell me what the bad ending was? I only got the "Saved all the Little Sisters" ending and I didn't feel like replaying it.

Actually I'd like to see something off the wall. Maybe taking place in the mind of a deluded little sister who grew up. Something where they take what was established and then run into crazy town with it.

Any direct sequel won't work too well for me.

Unless they were to set it during the fall of rapture.

The whole time I was playing the game, I really wanted to play a game that took place before Rapture was all (well... as) fucked up.

I'd actually like it if they made the sequel not a shooter. Or at least not a first person shooter. Maybe that's just me.

Anyway, I love Bioshock, so I'll probably get the new one.

Could you tell me what the bad ending was? I only got the "Saved all the Little Sisters" ending and I didn't feel like replaying it.

You take over Rapture and it ends with a scene showing the splicers coming up to the surface in those pods you traveled around in.

You take over Rapture and it ends with a scene showing the splicers coming up to the surface in those pods you traveled around in.

Sweet.

Haha CF played the good ending, what a homo. (just kidding love ya)

Oy, suck my dick! You get more stuff that way! That's why I did it!

Srsly... If you kill all the Little Sisters, you get hella ADAM and that's it. If you save them, you get almost (or maybe just) as much ADAM as if you kill them, in addition to other crap, because Tenenbaum is awesome.

Sweet.

Oy, suck my dick! You get more stuff that way! That's why I did it!

Srsly... If you kill all the Little Sisters, you get hella ADAM and that's it. If you save them, you get almost (or maybe just) as much ADAM as if you kill them, in addition to other crap, because Tenenbaum is awesome.

pfft I only killed them so I could drink their blood and consume their powers.

• 4 months later...

I can see this going two ways (until I think of more): Somebody has started Rapture back up again and you have to go help find kidnapped little girls (turned into Little Sisters)

OR

Some kind of prequel.

EDIT: Thought of one more. The Big Daddies want their little sisters back and are stealing the kids of the original ones.

Based on the ending of the first game, it looked like the splicers were escaping rapture. They floated up to the surface and took over a submarine.

Either way, it doesn't matter. I didn't think the story was all that special. I just had fun shooting bitches in the face.

I liked the setting coupled with the story. Steampunk is cool.