Accelerated Evolution

Little Big Planet

Svenska Aeroplan

Because "Muslim" is a nationality now.

Calm down. Yes it's retarded that it's happening, but Media Molecule and SCE made this decision. They could have just released it and not given a damn. Or released it and patched the game. The dev/publisher made this decision.

On top of that, if they decided that quickly to delay the game then obviously they were piss scared at what else was in there. Media Molecule obviously didn't sit down and check over all the content. And that's their fault.

*I* hate all religions equally. But if they delay LITTLEBIGFUCKINGPLANET... I'm going to get ANGRY

Well is the game being delayed because Muslim groups are actually offended, or because they're worried that Muslim groups will be offended, or because they're worried that Christian groups will be offended because there's Muslim material in the game? Because the article doesn't actually state.

Based on Muslims I know personally (and I'm not pretending to be an expert here, I only know one or two) they wouldn't give a shit if the Qu'ran was quoted. It's pretty stupid, I don't even know anything about this game and I'll agree with you. No one delays games that have quotes from the Bible or anything like that.

The lyric translates to something about everyone dying, it's a bit touchy to be in a E rated game. But even Capcom got rid of a section in Zack & Wiki because it had a Muslim chant in it to not offend anyone.

And those are the guys making the black genocide game! :awesome:

Well is the game being delayed because Muslim groups are actually offended, or because they're worried that Muslim groups will be offended, or because they're worried that Christian groups will be offended because there's Muslim material in the game? Because the article doesn't actually state.

Based on Muslims I know personally (and I'm not pretending to be an expert here, I only know one or two) they wouldn't give a shit if the Qu'ran was quoted. It's pretty stupid, I don't even know anything about this game and I'll agree with you. No one delays games that have quotes from the Bible or anything like that.

Some Muslim wrote Sony saying that his little group of Muslims were offended when the Qu-ran was quoted in music... because music brings joy or something. Other Muslim groups after all this came out released statements saying "Those guys are full of shit, that song rulz"

But I'm paraphrasing.

I was about to pick this up today along with Fallout, but I held off for now. I'm gonna get it next week along with Resistance 2

Good thing Circuit City is going out of business, they have some good deals. I currently have 3 $10 gift cards (it seems like they're giving them away with every game you buy) and a few "$15 off your next $100+ purchase" coupons. So in the end, I'll have a free game from them