Accelerated Evolution

BUSTED

Well, they finally got me, and damn near ran me over on my bicycle. I denied PBTs about three times, he threw me in the back of his car, and began trying to convince me I was going to jail.. Lulz. He of course let my drunk ass get home. Stupid part is I wasn't pulled over for riding my bike erratically or anything, it was because I didn't have a light on my bike?! I have reflectors and I was riding In a well lit area(parking lot). It all seems bogus to me, but now at 20, I have to goto court for an M.I.P.

And I was soo close to legal age...:(

The last thing the hero said to me was "I better not see you riding that bike again boy."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

WESTERN WEEKEND SON!! THE PARTY DON"T STOP!

also,

That shit goes off when your 21, so its not like your going to have a problem.

No it doesn't. I got deferred instead of having it on my record for 10 years.

I paid $350 in fines(the minimum, thanks mom) and got 4 months non reporting probation.

I'm just lucky this was my first offense.

wth??

shit sucks

who has a light on their bike anyways?!?!?! do they want you to duct tape a flashlight to it? THATS DANGEROUS, SON. even if thats not what you got charged with but still WTF

Lots of people.... they do make bike lights, you know. And like wherever Rock lives, it's the law that you need to have lights on your bike if you're riding after 7pm here too.

wth??

shit sucks

who has a light on their bike anyways?!?!?! do they want you to duct tape a flashlight to it? THATS DANGEROUS, SON. even if thats not what you got charged with but still WTF

Lots of people, they sell lights but taping a light on is acceptable. It's a law that's in effect in most (if not all) states in the US, not to mention Canada and from what I understand large portions of Europe.

yeah in MP we need to have little red blinking lights on the back of our bikes at night. No joke

I know it's not a joke. I'm surprised at the number of people who think it is. Even if it's ignored (let's face it, most bike laws might as well be jokes for how often they don't get enforced) it is still the law and a sensible precaution.

yeah in MP we need to have little red blinking lights on the back of our bikes at night. No joke

there are a few people who have them going when their just riding around campus, i can see that point of making yourself visible to cars on a road, but those things are annoying if your riding around pedestrians

I just have a solid red light on the back of my bike and a yellow/white light on the front. Made them myself, and they're powered by peddling. I see no issue with having them what-so-ever. They're plenty bright enough for cars to see (and illuminate the road ahead of you), and they cost less then $4 to build.

• 3 months later...

IM LIVING IN THE DAYS OF FAIL

I just got off probation 4 days ago.

Guess what happened?!?! I GOT ANOTHER MIP!!!

MY brother was there and blew a 0.017 and the police let him go and insisted that he drove.

I know its not much but what happened to no tolerance

I had 1 beer and they never told me what I blew. I got cited my brother somehow wasn't charged.

This was ridiculous, I got raped. John Galt please insert comment below.:(

IM LIVING IN THE DAYS OF FAIL

I just got off probation 4 days ago.

Guess what happened?!?! I GOT ANOTHER MIP!!!

MY brother was there and blew a 0.017 and the police let him go and insisted that he drove.

I know its not much but what happened to no tolerance

I had 1 beer and they never told me what I blew. I got cited my brother somehow wasn't charged.

This was ridiculous, I got raped. John Galt please insert comment below.:(

You obviously didnt get far enough between the cops asscheeks when you were kissing his ass, your brother did. If you looked enough, your brother probably had a little bit of brown on his nose.