Accelerated Evolution

Guess Why I...

26 members have voted

1. 1. Which stupid answer?

• A moose ran onto the highway and I swerved off the road.
    • I was intoxicated...
    • I had a large sneeze that threw off my steering.
    • An intoxicated Native was in the middle of the street freaking out and tried to kick my car, so I swerved.
    • It was raining and I forgot to turn on my lights and didn't see the bend in the road.

Hhahaha.

Okay.

It was definitely a sneeze. I can't believe I didn't damage my front end because I hit something realllllly hard. It was ridiculous. I have always thought about how horrible it would be to sneeze during a left hand turn or something and totally crash. In fact, I thought about it last week even! Ugh. It was pretty embarrassing, but it did kinda freak me out/shake me up.

Haha.

I had a weird incident a few months ago in my local canyons. Almost like yours, sans the sneezing. Hahaha! ( ^o^) <3

I met up with some friends at a restaurant near the canyons that we go to. After that, we all got into our cars & headed out. Mind you, these are roads that I have run for almost 15 years, so I know every fucking turn, elevation change, & random stuff like that. I can drive these roads blind folded. Well anyways, we're at the bottom going up when we decide to go a tad bit quicker. Not as quick as we usually go. Suddenly, on this one decreasing radius turn that I have driven through at least 200 times & I know how it feels, my fucking tires decide to tell me, "Fuck you man. We're not going to grip, so there," & my car let go like nothing. My ass came out & I was suddenly facing the mountain, I corrected a bit & then the tires said, "OK asshole. We're going to grip now," and my car caught traction & whoosh! My car hits the berm & goes over onto the side of a steep cliff. Now, this wasn't a straight drop cliff, but rather a 60° angled cliff. Fortunately, since I was not going that fast, when I hit the berm, most of the force was transferred to it & that kinda stopped me, but my stupid car was now facing down 60° with the ass sticking out of the cliff. It was quite embarrassing.

There I was, out in the middle of butt fuck nowhere & nailed my car on the 2nd turn. The 2nd turn!!! Hahaha! We called AAA & they winched out the car in 2 minutes. Nothing happened to it. I knocked off a gang of dirt, reset the tire pressures, warmed them up a bit, & I was on my way back up, but this time a lot more faster. I haven't had an incident before that & after that. Heh! So yeah! That's my story. Hahaha! ( ^o^) <3

Seems like your car came out good too! (^_^ )

Hhahaha.

Okay.

It was definitely a sneeze. I can't believe I didn't damage my front end because I hit something realllllly hard. It was ridiculous. I have always thought about how horrible it would be to sneeze during a left hand turn or something and totally crash. In fact, I thought about it last week even! Ugh. It was pretty embarrassing, but it did kinda freak me out/shake me up.

Haha.

Yay, I win! :hardgay:

Also, don't worry. I mixed up the gas and break and floored it in reverse into someone's parked car and totaled it.