Accelerated Evolution

Lula's thread was deleted...?

I just caught myself up on alot of the AE drama and, Christ, some members have become gigantic assholes.

Honestly, lula shouldn't have brought a thread up about her personal life in a forum where members already knew her, the drama that ensued was her own fault. There a thousands upon thousands of other forums to post your rape stories on, I don't understand why AE needed to be the one.

I figure that this is an okay spot to post this. I only want to add something to the whole "lula" deal without starting anything. I don't want to argue, I just want to make my own statement, without fear of being attacked and blamed.

Please?

Lula/Robyn (IRL) was who dated Jordan after me. Obviously there was SO MUCH conflict IRL regarding that situation. I knew it was her who was posting, and I've known for about two months now. Honestly, I tried to avoid her, and what happened in the rape thread was by accident; I was trying to be supportive towards her because I have experience with that and I don't care who she is, something like that should never happen. It ended on a sour note due to a miscommunication, and an obvious external conflict kept it going longer than needed. We were both aware of each other's identity. I avoided her for the most part, and she did the same.

My issue was that she even began posting here in the first place. She is free to do that, but considering that I've done shitty things to her and Jordan, and her and Jordan have done equally shitty things to me, I felt that it wasn't quite a good idea to post here and withhold her identity to everyone else, and then make it seem so shocking that she left only because she felt isolated as a new member. I am glad that she expanded a little more on that later, but I kinda feel like I will be getting in shit from members for it, which is why I am commenting now. I emailed her an apology last April because I felt shitty about what happened. I don't like to fight with people, and I can't handle conflict. Jordan responded to the email saying how pathetic it was to see me be so insincere, and told me that she wanted nothing to do with me. That kind of broke my heart because I wouldn't have bothered typing out a long apology to someone that I dislike if I was only trying to be insincere. What would it have gained me?

Based upon her stating that she wanted nothing to do with me, I do not understand why she would enter another area of my life. I believe that it was a bit inappropriate, considering. I felt threatened and it made me uncomfortable to see her and Jordan keeping up this charde, unbeknownst to everyone but me. I never said anything malicious to her that would have caused her to leave. I finally acknowledged that I was aware of her identity in the picture thread. Her and Jordan began questioning me about my sexual encounters, and after thinking about it, I decided that I was uncomfortable participating in that conversation, and I stated that, non-aggressively. The reason I gave was simply that it was because of who the questions were coming from, and I don't want them involved in my life, or knowing anything more about me. I didn't really want to engage with her (or Jordan) considering when we run into each other, the other is invisible. Had I run into Robyn at school, I would have approached her and tried to speak with her about what was happening rather than bicker on the board. Neither her nor Jordan even look me in the eye when I see them.

I believe that, ultimately, she left once I revealed that I knew who she was. She immediately deleted her picture, and followed up with deleting her account. Immediately.

It is my belief that she recognized the inevitable confrontation that would occur and chose to remove herself from it, thus preventing it. I'll be the first to say that it was a respectable decision.

I spoke harshly to Jordan last night in Random Thoughts, mainly to get across that I was unimpressed with the situation, and that I am exhausted of this shitfest. He obliged, but still chose to leave. For those of you wondering, I have had him on ignore for quite some while and only in certain threads did I occasionally choose to view his responses, but when I noticed that he was at times antagonizing me (I felt), I responded. It wasn't taking the high road, not at all, but it's hard for me to ignore some things, and I don't think that you can completely blame me for becoming short-tempered and defensive as a result. It's been really humiliating for me.

I do not feel that I am at wrong, but I would like anyone who has questions to address me (preferably in a private message) if you demand more or feel otherwise. This has gotten so out of hand, and I am sorry that it has completely affected the entire board and it's members.

Please don't delete this post, or start any debates. Please, if you need to react to this in a negative way, message me.

This is all that I intend on saying.

Thanks guys.

-Darcie

And here's the part where I contribute a few snippets of thought.

Jordan, please come back.

As for lula... unless lula's reason for posting on AE was part of some sort of hidden agenda (which I think it was not), she was more than welcome to stay and contribute to the board.

Sometimes we have a bit of a hard time making friends here on AE, and on occasion we've made people feel unwelcome and unwanted.

This, clearly, is not our intention. We value every member here as a whole, and we hope that you appreciate posting here.

While I didn't question lula for the reason behind here request, I fulfilled it.

Maybe she can come back and post on here someday if she feels up to it. This is, of course, entirely up to her.

As for Darcie/Jordan:

While I'll willingly admit that I don't read every post here on AE, I do occasionally hear something from Vincent, Artie, or t r o N about "Foldered and Darcie fighting in x thread/posts". Vincent would often tell that he would have to delete posts "because they were arguing". I'm now also hearing this from Artie.

I've seen it happen recently, and I know this has been an issue in the past.

If you'd like me to quote examples from Rant Pit, Life Discussion, and Random Thoughts, I'd be more than happy to.

In the event you have not realized this, you are flaming each other at what appears to be any given opportunity.

Not only is it very annoying, but it's also rather inappropriate.

I'm not asking you to resolve your issues and get along merrily with one another, but I am asking to refrain from bashing one another over the internet while on AE.

Do that on AIM or something.

If you continue to antagonize one another on AE, I will do something that neither one of you will appreciate very much (hehehehe).

Please, cut the shit.

And here's the part where I contribute a few snippets of thought.

Jordan, please come back.

As for lula... unless lula's reason for posting on AE was part of some sort of hidden agenda (which I think it was not), she was more than welcome to stay and contribute to the board.

Sometimes we have a bit of a hard time making friends here on AE, and on occasion we've made people feel unwelcome and unwanted.

This, clearly, is not our intention. We value every member here as a whole, and we hope that you appreciate posting here.

While I didn't question lula for the reason behind here request, I fulfilled it.

Maybe she can come back and post on here someday if she feels up to it. This is, of course, entirely up to her.

As for Darcie/Jordan:

While I'll willingly admit that I don't read every post here on AE, I do occasionally hear something from Vincent, Artie, or t r o N about "Foldered and Darcie fighting in x thread/posts". Vincent would often tell that he would have to delete posts "because they were arguing". I'm now also hearing this from Artie.

I've seen it happen recently, and I know this has been an issue in the past.

If you'd like me to quote examples from Rant Pit, Life Discussion, and Random Thoughts, I'd be more than happy to.

In the event you have not realized this, you are flaming each other at what appears to be any given opportunity.

Not only is it very annoying, but it's also rather inappropriate.

I'm not asking you to resolve your issues and get along merrily with one another, but I am asking to refrain from bashing one another over the internet while on AE.

Do that on AIM or something.

If you continue to antagonize one another on AE, I will do something that neither one of you will appreciate very much (hehehehe).

Please, cut the shit.

Wont happen, i live with him, and he has been talking for sometime about leaving. I havent talked to him since this incident, but i think all this did was speed up the process. I know all three persons who are accounted in this debacle, and individually they are all great people, as a whole together they are one giant clusterfuck , and nothing bad should be said about any of them .