Accelerated Evolution

Fable II

LeadingMan

So one big thing I don't think you guys know yet, is there really isn't any armor. Since this is supposed to be 500 years later, armor and knights are pretty much gone. All clothing provides pretty much the same defense, so it's mostly a customization thing. Clothing actually mostly only affects how people react to you, whether they find you scary, funny, attractive, so on. So there's pretty much no exclusive armors, in fact the crucible only has two sets in there, and there' available in many other towns / on traders walking around.

Defense is mostly in the toughness skill, rather than built into your clothing, so you can wear whatever you want this time, rather than being pideonholed into one set of clothes at endgame.

Also, I'm not really sure if you can replay it, since I've only done it once. But at my status the whole thing was a bit too hard for me to get enough of the bonuses, so I hope so.

Basically the difference between the crucible and the arena, is that you have 8 different rooms with 8 different challenges. You need to beat the level within the time limit and with a maximum excitement level to score a perfect round. If you score 5 perfect rounds you get a huuuuge bonus. To keep people excited you have to kill things fast, fight many guys at the same time, or use the built in traps to hurt them. All these excite the crowd.

It was actually a ton of fun and worth a whole bunch of exp. I hope it opens up later to keep going through, because it was a blast.

A friend of mine brought it over and we played local co-op. I found it a little annoying that player 2 is not a unique entity, but one of six generic archetypes with a set pool of weapons. Abilities for the generic player 2 are a carbon copy of whoever you are playing the game with, which is pretty nice, as you don't lag behind in abilities if you're just picking up the game with someone far more advanced.

In regard to the Crucible, it can be done multiple times; we got 7 perfect rounds out of 8, which yeilded no bonus for some reason (maybe she already got the bonus for 5 perfect rounds).

Overall fun game, and I look forward to getting it for Christmas, lol.

In regard to the Crucible, it can be done multiple times; we got 7 perfect rounds out of 8, which yeilded no bonus for some reason (maybe she already got the bonus for 5 perfect rounds).

Overall fun game, and I look forward to getting it for Christmas, lol.

8 out of 8 gets you a mediocre but "legendary" axe. Two-slot Master weapons are available before you can even do the Crucible, so I guess it's just something to show off to your friends.