THE NEW WOW KILLER ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG

eleet

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why did I tell you I respected your hard work on the website and asked you to come back as an admin again?

all you fucking play is CS 1.6 with your modern gaming rig anyway so why don't you go put up a counter that counts the days until your next lame fucking CAL match or something.

Or perhaps look at your windows clock and see the time and date. HOLY FUCK ITS NOVEMBER 2008!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Perhaps you should use all that thousands of dollars of PC upgrade money you used to play a game other than 1.6 which I most likely can get to run on my APPLE II.

Goodluck on dust 2!

I hear thats week 4's map, but don't worry Inferno is week 5!11!!11!!11!!1!!11!!

Why did I tell you I respected your hard work on the website and asked you to come back as an admin again?

all you fucking play is CS 1.6 with your modern gaming rig anyway so why don't you go put up a counter that counts the days until your next lame fucking CAL match or something.

Or perhaps look at your windows clock and see the time and date. HOLY FUCK ITS NOVEMBER 2008!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Perhaps you should use all that thousands of dollars of PC upgrade money you used to play a game other than 1.6 which I most likely can get to run on my APPLE II.

Goodluck on dust 2!

I hear thats week 4's map, but don't worry Inferno is week 5!11!!11!!11!!1!!11!!

Dude I think he is just busting your chops man. its harmless. I mean I don't understand your guys past but This seems utterly harmless.

I don't like my website seeming to be representing blizzard, while its an inside joke for us any new potential members see us now as an entire forum of wow fanboys who are counting down the days....

I don't give a shit like I said, I think of strategic plans to get cool members, this is a strategic plan to get 100 12 year olds come to our forum and post about their epic gear in the serious debates and discussion thread and then have moderators move it and have them bitch and complain.

lol

Not flaming, I spent 2.5+ years in WoW, a WoW addiction is worse than a heroin addiction.

People can stop heroin, withdrawl for a week, and I've seen my buddy in real life (No name mentioned) who is on a constant freak out because his time card ran out and he has no money.

I'm sure he'd steal for his time card.

Not flaming, I spent 2.5+ years in WoW, a WoW addiction is worse than a heroin addiction.

People can stop heroin, withdrawl for a week, and I've seen my buddy in real life (No name mentioned) who is on a constant freak out because his time card ran out and he has no money.

You can't die from not playing World of Warcraft.

Dude that is BS. I understand that people essentially seclude themselves at time to the point of addiction and it running there lives. This appplys to all MMOs (WoW isnt the only MMO where this happens as I am sure all of you know)

But heroin creates a physical addiction and it harms the insides of your body. An MMO addiction is just mental they make themselves think they need to play to go on with life. So to say a heroin addiction is more mild that a WoW or MMO addiction is strait up retarded.

Dude that is BS. I understand that people essentially seclude themselves at time to the point of addiction and it running there lives. This appplys to all MMOs (WoW isnt the only MMO where this happens as I am sure all of you know)

But heroin creates a physical addiction and it harms the insides of your body. An MMO addiction is just mental they make themselves think they need to play to go on with life. So to say a heroin addiction is more mild that a WoW or MMO addiction is strait up retarded.

Heroin addiction is mental as-well.

They've connected in studies how mmorpgs bind to receptors as they bring pleasure just as opiates would.