Accelerated Evolution

COD: World At War

Wind

My grandfather faught the brutal war in the pacific tour during world war II. Supposdly the single player campaign shows how truley burtal thie beachings in japan really were. It even includes real footage from WWII of dead bodies, deaths, between levels for grim effect. Supposdly the most mature, and gritty COD game to date - i am downloading it now and cannot wait to be put into the shoes of my grandfather virtually. The game shows how 1 out of every 5 marine during one beaching survived. and explained as you watch endless of your troops become piles of meat or machine gunned down infront of you, and then see real footage of soldiers pre and post levels that it really hits home. Suppose to be an epic and heart grasping single player campaign.

I'll find out in 2 hours!

Game was leaked early.

sever limbs, chop heads off, gernade people to pieces, set people on fire and watch them scream. etc

Yeah, you can do all of those things. The flamethrower has infinite ammo (runs on a cooldown system instead), so you'll get to do that quite a lot, actually.

I really want to play it (fucking hate not having a job). Like you Wind, my great grandfather fought in the Pacific, even led an assault of 1k+ soldiers on Gaudalcanal. I totally want to play it more now knowing they've upped the realism with some gore.

Guadalcanal aswell < (my grandfather) =] pacific campaign is epic man.

you know all those single player FPS campaigns I claim to be WoW Killers and all that jazz.

New rule. Anyone who comments on that gets a three day ban.

Its not funny to me, I am posting topics that have nothing to do with wow - just none of you morons play them because your too busy playing wow (Not all of you, some of you) so you just fucking troll.)

...Do all the CoD games have something to do with Stalingrad?

I'd like to see them do something about the Siege of Leningrad, too... not that, you know, Stalingrad is boring, its one of the most important/interesting battles of the war. But Leningrad was pretty brootal, too, and I'd like them to cover it.

Of course, I'd also like them to give the Russian soldiers actual Russian dialog, instead of cheesy accents. Those guys drop "Comrades" like a stereotypical Canadian drops "Ehs."

If they did that, it'd be the next WoW killer.

Multiplayer is insanely populated even more so than COD4 was, all the COD4 vets are saying they prefer the multi in COD:World at war in comparison. Let me tell you, I dug COD 4's bad-ass multiplayer but am fucking addicted to this games multiplayer. I am also a fucking NASTY sniper. I will becmee one of the most feared snipers in the history of COD world at war. lol.

also co-operative multiplayer iis not as populated but still has ebout very mission running, theytake the bonus nazi zombie level very seriously though. all 4 people must have a mic, or they boot you, you gotta know your shit or your blaack listed pretty much (practice single player) revive people when their down and fucking try to tear that shit up cant believe how differrent a simple co-op game mode makes a game completely different and adds an entirely new twist on the game. it give minimal xp in comparison to regular net play but its a nice break from the norm modes.

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Don't post am egeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer none of the wow killer bs, I egerakk took the time to tpe yp ,yp[p,pkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Don't post am egeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer none of the wow killer bs, I egerakk took the time to tpe yp ,yp[p,pkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

k

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

k

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

k

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Er... what the fuck, are you okay?