• A+
    • A-
    • B+
    • B-
    • AB+
    • AB-
    • Unknown

Eeee~~ That's sad for people who don't know. ;^;

Cause like....you could get into an accident and you get sent to ER and you have like...10 minutes to live unless you happen to get a blood transfusion and nobody knows your blood type!!

...And then you'd be dead.

DED

I gather checking one's blood type isn't a very lengthy process... Anyway, I wouldn't be surprised if it's on my medical record somewhere, it's just that I don't know and I hate doctors so I'm probably not going to find out soon.

Supposedly they tell you if you donate blood -- seriously, this is what a doctor told me when I asked what my blood type was. Some incentive. :rolleyes:

Hmm....that is true.

But make sure that it really is accurate. xD;;

Cause for the longest time, my mum thought I was A+(cause that's what the docs' told her) and then when I got into the military, found out I was actually AB-.

Well that's why I imagine they would do a quick test in the above accident situation anyway. They're not just going to pump you full of A+ because that's what you said you were! Maybe you're insane and pronounce "B" like "plus"! Who knows?!

Well that's why I imagine they would do a quick test in the above accident situation anyway. They're not just going to pump you full of A+ because that's what you said you were! Maybe you're insane and pronounce "B" like "plus"! Who knows?!

XD zomg~!!

And I speak impeccable English with a barely nothing accent, dammit! *shakes fist*

In other news, what crackhead made up the names for the different blood types? A and B I get, but why'd the throw O in there? Why not C? At least then it'd follow some sort of internal logic.

Side note: I thought it was silly that in the FFVII user manual they told you the blood type of all the main characters. WELL THANKS GUYS THAT'S GONNA COME IN HANDY WHEN I PLAY THE "GIVE AERIS A BLOOD TRANSFUSION" MINIGAME.

Cause like....you could get into an accident and you get sent to ER and you have like...10 minutes to live unless you happen to get a blood transfusion and nobody knows your blood type!!

DED

Yea but if that's the case and they don't have time to check, they can just put some O- in there and he'd be okay USA.

Also, yea, they do tell you if you donate blood. You even get a nice card with your blood type on it. Wooo *donates all the time*

In other news, what crackhead made up the names for the different blood types? A and B I get, but why'd the throw O in there? Why not C? At least then it'd follow some sort of internal logic.

Side note: I thought it was silly that in the FFVII user manual they told you the blood type of all the main characters. WELL THANKS GUYS THAT'S GONNA COME IN HANDY WHEN I PLAY THE "GIVE AERIS A BLOOD TRANSFUSION" MINIGAME.

Ehhh~~ I think the blood types should have been x, y, z~ xD

......Because it was most likely in the Japanese user manual?

Japan has that whole obsession with blood types don't they? It's like a personality thing to them. Jrockers always put their blood types on their profile pages. xD

It's easier to remember that O is the universal donor (O stands out from A/B/AB, after all) than it is to remember that C is the universal donor. If it were C then you would be led to believe that it follows some sort of pattern with A and B.

Anyways, I am O-. They always try to get me to donate more blood since O- is so magical and rare and all that. >_>

DED

i guess death via car accident doesn't bother me to much.

in asian cultures, blood type is something that usually goes on profiles, like your age or weight. they believe your blood type gives you a certain personality like astrology signs, etc.

like i'm A+, and i'm supposed to be stubborn or something.

and i'm hella stubborn.