Accelerated Evolution

Marko Eskola of Farmakon officially joins Galexia (blabbermouth)

Wind

Full article via blabbermouth HERE

was saving this one until it was in print but huge news. The recording of the third farmakon album was not going to well, it seems it will still be completed but Galexia will now be the major focus. More official members for the tour will be released on blabbermouth prior to the albums release date.

Everyone bring a warm welcome to the great voice of Marko Eskola from Finnish Progressive Metal Band Farmakon to Galexia as an official member in the blabbermouth comments!

Also prepare as Galexia will be appearing at some :headbang: rather "large" :headbang: "Open Air" concert/s in "europe" this summer.

:whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

ofcourse, USA leg of the tour will be after european leg. We're hot in euro areas, not so much USA. We'll probrably be opening for some band not even in galexia's genre, or I'll get lucky and open for a well known metal / prog / industrial band.

A few festivals in the US aswell would be nice but nothing confirmed, its not like Bonaroo is gonna dig galexia like Wacken does.

I DEMAND YOU TRY AND GET TO BLOODSTOCK OPEN AIR. I will definately be there. We can hang, get stoned off our arses, chat up hot milfs and every once in awhile in are amazing high as a fucking kite state of mind rock out with 9 year old that love to say phrase like "I WANT/LOVE VAGINAS"

Also ticks please for your number 1 fan/ball sucker and music forum moderator that doesn;t get pissed off at you making a bajillion new threads for one band because I love you and think they are totally new thread worthy <3?

I DEMAND YOU TRY AND GET TO BLOODSTOCK OPEN AIR. I will definately be there. We can hang, get stoned off our arses, chat up hot milfs and every once in awhile in are amazing high as a fucking kite state of mind rock out with 9 year old that love to say phrase like "I WANT/LOVE VAGINAS"

Also ticks please for your number 1 fan/ball sucker and music forum moderator that doesn;t get pissed off at you making a bajillion new threads for one band because I love you and think they are totally new thread worthy <3?

still haven't seen that Metal archives review.....

new review

"As others said, it's really something I've never heard before. Kind of mix of drone Rosetta meets Invisigoth meets Ayreon meets Tool (but with a very strong accent on the drone). I've started listening with the idea of listening to 2 or 3 songs only, but I couldn't stuff. That is grade A material you made right there. I really don't what to say, it is so original I don't really know how to analyze the songs. Sure they are choruses and stuff, but the chorus effect is so subtle it's hard to tell (and that's great). You really get lost while listening to it (meaning you forget everything else, the whole mind is absorbed by the music). It's so dense too!! I haven't discovered a band that was this dense since Electric Wizard. It's heavy, but unlike Electric Wizard, you don't get tired or have difficulty to keep the focus. It makes me think of the album Lykathea Alfame - Elvenfris which is a very intense and extremely brutal death metal album but while listening through it, it's all about grace and beauty. It's like those great Imperial Stout (beer) that has 9,5% but still manage to hide their high alcohol content because they are so well crafted. Sir, you exactly done that. You made an album that was intensely dense but very easy to listen, which is very very rare. You really hear the progression of the emotions through the CD and I had the impression of each songs were starting where the other left. Oh, and emotions, this album bleeds out emotion (not in that emo core s**t way) but more in a post metal way. Subtle for the untrained ear, but intense for accustomed listeners. I also thought that the album had a mathematics feel, or scientific. It really isn't organic and it's all about square shapes and everything seems calculated. Like the songs were the result of one big ass algorithm. Well, that's only my impression biggrin.gif.

Overall, it's an extremely well built album. Very original and intense, but still easy to listen (like you don't have an headache after going through it)"