Accelerated Evolution
Sign in to follow this  
LeadingMan

Dante's Inferno

played the Demo... I'm getting (GOD OF WAR TO THE 4th power lite) when it comes out in February..wife especially loves some of story references from the medium... and I like that you can either absolve or punish the demons you fight... so I'm gonna go in the middle first... then good and evil asshole just like in Infamous... and the friggin tapestry thats sewn into his chest... man... thats some weird shit.

Doesn't look like there's any kind of karma system attached to it unlike InFAMOUS. Would be cool if it did and the ending branches out for you, but don't think that's going to happen. That the punish/absolve system is there to do more flashy moves and combos.

Not that it's a bad thing, just wish it was something more. I'll be giving the game a rental when it comes out.

They said it will make your cross's holy powers stronger if you absolve, and your darkness powers stronger for punishing. Also, I can't possibly see it not tying into at least the ending.

They said it will make your cross's holy powers stronger if you absolve, and your darkness powers stronger for punishing. Also, I can't possibly see it not tying into at least the ending.

Must have totally glossed over that if it was explained in the demo. My interest just went up a bunch.

I wish that Clive Barker was involved at least with some of the creature designs or the retelling.

Clive Barker is too busy attaching his name to bad straight to dvd b-movies anymore.

Just finished the demo. I have no idea what Gabe was bitching about. That was fun as hell.

And yeah J-Stop I just spent some time messing with it in the demo. Absolving unlocks levels to you cross powers and magic upgrades. Punishing unlocks upgrades for death's scythe and combos.