Accelerated Evolution
Sign in to follow this  
insomniac

WHO HERE STEALS ?

some lowdown sceevy bastard stole my leather gloves.. and I know who it was .. He goes to the Monday night A.A. meeting and took ofF with them .. I can't stand people like this !

*don't steal or you will be a cockroach ratt bumb

I'd shop lift from large stories if I wasn't so convinced of my ineptitude, but I wouldn't do something like steal gloves unless I was crippilingly poor and homeless and didn't have a way to get gloves legally.

i shoplift sometimes, but i never steal from other people.

Stealing from chain stores is one thing... but if it's a mom and pop shop I think thats the same thing as stealing from people

but as far as that ratt fk R-A-T-FINK mother fkr I'm gonna catch him by surprisingly showing up to the meetings he goes to and when i see he has them im gonna say exactly this - THOSE ARE MY GLOVES AND YOUR A FUCKING THIEF.

Stealing from chain stores is one thing... but if it's a mom and pop shop thats the same thing as stealing from people

:laugh: how many of those (that still sell goods) exist anymore. :snakes:

I've shoplifted once. I stole like two pounds of cheese (like, the really nice stuff that costs like $10 a pound) from a QFC. That's about it. I've never really felt the need to steal from another person, though of course it's possible I did it by accident.

An old roommate of mine stole my towel. Asshole.

I once stole my old roommate's towel but that guy was an asshole.

If I find my towel next time I'm over at your house, then even Solid Snake himself won't be able to save you. :angry: :angry: :angry:

If your room mate left his soap in your bathroom and you never give it back, does that count as stealing?

using a used soap bar ... u know u can contract an std like that mate...

please tell me u at least took the pubics off before lathering up. :awesome:

I used to steal eyeliner and makeup from CVS when I was in high school, but I had fucked up logic like "it only hurts a CEO" or some shit when really it hurts the employees and it's not like the individual store manager is necessarily making tons of money anyway imo =\

don't steal unless you're really really hungry =\=\