Accelerated Evolution

Idiots

The Lone Magician

What is it with people? How can some of them be so stupid? There are some people that I wish I could change just by shouting at them. Just go up to somebody being stupid and shout, "STOP BEING SO DAMN RETARDED, YOU IDIOT!" in the hopes that some invisible switch in their mind will flip on and they'll think, "You know what? He's right! I should stop being so stupid!" and then they do. These people consist mostly of politicians and super-religious people. Sadly, this will likely never work.

Agreed.

Interestingly enough, there are studies out there that show a direct correlation between how religious someone is, and how dumb they are.

I'm an Atheist an I can imagine the person doing that study would probably be biased in the first place.

I can't imagine a religious person trying to correlate beliefs to intelligence. That seems really stupid.

What is it with people? How can some of them be so stupid? There are some people that I wish I could change just by shouting at them. Just go up to somebody being stupid and shout, "STOP BEING SO DAMN RETARDED, YOU IDIOT!" in the hopes that some invisible switch in their mind will flip on and they'll think, "You know what? He's right! I should stop being so stupid!" and then they do. These people consist mostly of politicians and super-religious people. Sadly, this will likely never work.

Politics and religion are only existent for 2 things. Wealth and power.