Accelerated Evolution
Ikari Warrior

When did it become so hard to ask a girl out?

But yeah. I guess I'm old-skool & I rather meet people face to face.

Well, I want to meet her face-to-face so that our friendship (at least) isn't solely online. I ain't worried; I'm still talking to this girl, and I'll figure her out sooner or later.

:sad: I know, right?

One or the other is kind of a big deal, but both is an immediate "thanks but no thanks" in my book.

...Not that I'm dating dudes with gun collections who live with their parents, mind you...

One or the other is kind of a big deal, but both is an immediate "thanks but no thanks" in my book.

...Not that I'm dating dudes with gun collections who live with their parents, mind you...

aw what :sad: :sad:

Yeah, one of the guys I got a bad feeling about is still trying to get me to go out. :glare: He looks like a teddy bear, until he mentions living with his parents and having a gun collection.

Heh, in my book everyone is allowed one weird hobby. I mean, some people juggle geese.

Living with your parents however, does not constitute a hobby and is made of fail.

Yeah, one of the guys I got a bad feeling about is still trying to get me to go out. :glare: He looks like a teddy bear, until he mentions living with his parents and having a gun collection.

geez do you really gotta spread my business around.. thats it we're through.

So yeah, I'm meeting this girl on Monday :awesome:

It went from "I don't like meeting people"

to "guys don't plan anything when we go out"

to "I like everything"

to "I don't know where you want to hang out"

to "Oh, I work near where you live!"

to "What are you doing Friday?"

I'm busy tonight with work-related bullshit, so we rainchecked for Monday after work. For you advice-givers, I already know how to approach this:

I'm not getting any expectations of a relationship.

I'm not whipping my cock out and giving her a cock-slap.

Talk about bears all night.

Show up in a bear costume and act as though nothing is strange.

I can let you borrow Mr. Jones too. His pimp skill is at level 100. Hahaha! (^o^ ) <3

Ha, well. I canceled my date. Girl was more trouble than she's worth.

True Fact: If a girl online plays hard to get, or swears that she's super time-conflicted, she's not into you and is hoping you get fed up and cancel.

True Fact: If a girl online plays hard to get, or swears that she's super time-conflicted, she's not into you and is hoping you get fed up and cancel.

True Fact: Most girls who do this still tease your cock to fuck with your mind.

True Fact: Most girls who do this still tease your cock to fuck with your mind.

Mainly because it titillates them, both that they have the power in the communication and that some random stranger finds them hot. :whistling: