Accelerated Evolution
Ikari Warrior

When did it become so hard to ask a girl out?

I have the curse of finding the nice, older guys (who are over the partying stage, maybe 28-35), but they end up having 1-2 kids. :(

I'm one of those people who hates kids if they aren't related to me, especially those scummy kids in restaurants pretending to be cute staring at you eat.

I'm one of those people who hates kids if they aren't related to me, especially those scummy kids in restaurants pretending to be cute staring at you eat.

I feel the same way. I've never really gotten into them.

...teehee.

Ha, well. I canceled my date. Girl was more trouble than she's worth.

Hahaha, yeah. I feel a lot better now that I cut her out of my life. Now, onward and upward to...a new job...

Excellent work young man. Looks like you're doing well. (^_^ ) <3

Excellent work young man. Looks like you're doing well. (^_^ ) <3

Ironically, the night after I made the post you quoted, she IMed me on YIM, asking if I wanted to talk to her again.

I was still being a little soft, but I was still mad at her, too. I told her I was mad at her, and listed all the things she did to piss me off; specifically all the contradicting things she told me:

"I don't like meeting people" vs "I spent all day making out with a guy"

"I'm not looking for a boyfriend right now" vs "I REALLY like this guy"

What really tore it for me was how she said she wasn't sure how her new beau would feel about me and her going out.

Her response to all this? "I like to think I'm like Calypso from Pirates of the Caribbean."

Never in my life have I so wanted to slap a bitch so hard.

Tomorrow, I have a date with a much nicer girl that I've gone out with before. Should be a fun time!

"I like to think I'm like Calypso from Pirates of the Caribbean."

Oh my god. She clearly has the Dumb on a level that our scouters can't measure.

Oh my god. She clearly has the Dumb on a level that our scouters can't measure.

You have just been sigged.

I don't know what her problem(s) was(were), but I am much better off without someone like her. My life has been insane enough lately.

I seem to have the opposite problem. I attract the batshit crazy clingy girls.

Gee, thanks a lot. :/

I totally get what you mean. I attracted a nice, seemingly normal guy lately, and I dont. know. what. to. do. with. him. This is out of my realm.

Gee, thanks a lot. :/

I totally get what you mean. I attracted a nice, seemingly normal guy lately, and I dont. know. what. to. do. with. him. This is out of my realm.

I wasn't talking about you. :P

Ironically, the night after I made the post you quoted, she IMed me on YIM, asking if I wanted to talk to her again.

I was still being a little soft, but I was still mad at her, too. I told her I was mad at her, and listed all the things she did to piss me off; specifically all the contradicting things she told me:

"I don't like meeting people" vs "I spent all day making out with a guy"

"I'm not looking for a boyfriend right now" vs "I REALLY like this guy"

What really tore it for me was how she said she wasn't sure how her new beau would feel about me and her going out.

Her response to all this? "I like to think I'm like Calypso from Pirates of the Caribbean."

Never in my life have I so wanted to slap a bitch so hard.

Tomorrow, I have a date with a much nicer girl that I've gone out with before. Should be a fun time!

Wow man. She sounds like a dumb fuck. I have no patience for people like that, but then again, even though I might look young I'm old & my level of tolerance is wearing out. Those are the kinds of girls that I'll tell them to get on their knees & make themselves more useful. After I'm done blowing my whole load all over their face I'll tell them to get the fuck out of my sight. Yes. I'm one mean ass mother..., "Watch your mouth!" Hahaha! (^o^ ) <3

Well, hopefully this nicer girl turns out for the better. ( ^o^)/

Wow man. She sounds like a dumb fuck. I have no patience for people like that, but then again, even though I might look young I'm old & my level of tolerance is wearing out. Those are the kinds of girls that I'll tell them to get on their knees & make themselves more useful. After I'm done blowing my whole load all over their face I'll tell them to get the fuck out of my sight. Yes. I'm one mean ass mother..., "Watch your mouth!" Hahaha! (^o^ ) <3

Well, hopefully this nicer girl turns out for the better. ( ^o^)/

Well, she IMed me again last night, when I was feeling a bit more forgiving. She was beating herself up and crying that her parents hate her boyfriend and that she has no friends.

I think her upbringing is all fucked up, and that's why she behaves this way. I think she has some pretty rotten parents, and they've socially maladjusted her. I have no interest in dating her now, I don't even want to meet her for a while, if ever.

I'm not about to fix her problems, but I'd feel simply rotten to abandon her when she's reaching out to me.

I hate to disappoint you, Gee; I'm just too fucking nice :dry:

^ It's your call, but if I were you, I'd cut this chick off for good. Life is too short to be dealing with that kinda crap. She sounds too unstable.

Man, this is going to turn into a train wreck if you go down that bleeding heart path. Stay. AWAY. :unsure:

Aelice, Gee, you're both right. I'm keeping my distance this time. She's an online-only friend until I deem it safe enough to be otherwise. This girl has raised enough red flags to trip pretty much all my defenses.

In sum, she is her boyfriend's problem. I've had enough people come crying to me online that I know when to tell them to shut the fuck up and fix their lives already. In fact, this girl would be the second I've said "then fix it" to this week.

I sometimes wonder if I should have gone into psychiatry :awesome:

On a related note, my date last night was fantastic! She came over, she looked so beautiful, we watched Get Smart on DVD, I cooked cheesesteaks, we showed each other some DS games, and just had a cute night in ^o^. THAT girl (Krista) has me completely smitten, but she deserves it.

Calypso girl is on notice, and she knows it.

Aelice, Gee, you're both right. I'm keeping my distance this time. She's an online-only friend until I deem it safe enough to be otherwise. This girl has raised enough red flags to trip pretty much all my defenses.

I still think being an online buddy is too much, and you shouldn't even think about the possibility of real life interaction. It enables her in many ways, and gives her an emotional crutch instead of the opportunity to face her problems and solve them. I've been there, done that.

While you pretend to have the power here, you feel some desire to 'fix' her which means that she still has a hold on you. If she needs someone to listen to, let her find a friend she knows IRL, or a shrink.

I still think being an online buddy is too much, and you shouldn't even think about the possibility of real life interaction. It enables her in many ways, and gives her an emotional crutch instead of the opportunity to face her problems and solve them. I've been there, done that.

Hm, I see. You have a very good point.

While you pretend to have the power here, you feel some desire to 'fix' her which means that she still has a hold on you. If she needs someone to listen to, let her find a friend she knows IRL, or a shrink.

On a conscious level, I'm aware I can't fix her. Perhaps you're right, on an unconscious level.

I'm simply a believer in second chances. I clearly don't have the experienced (jaded, dare I say?) perspective that you have. You say me befriending this girl online is a mistake, and you're offering advice for me to learn from your mistakes.

For this, I am thankful. I am not wholly taking your advice, because I'm stubborn and am doing things my way. What you have said has allowed me to look at this situation differently, and I will keep an eye out for that desire to "fix" her, so I know to suppress that desire.

Still, I can't just cut her off. I cut off a girl once, and she came back and we became really good friends. I'm hoping the same thing will happen here, although this girl is obviously a very different case.