Accelerated Evolution

The Worst Film Of the Year

So today I went to see Frank Miller's "The Spirit" with my family, it was the first movie I have ever walked out on.

When Eva Mendez is the best actor in a movie then something is clearly wrong.

This was the most inane, pointless, crapfest I have ever witnessed in my entire life. An hour in I was laughing with my family about every stupid crappy line that was delivered by these atrocious actors.

Samuel L Jackson should probably re-evaluate his life and see where it's going after that, I mean he just left a shit stain on humanity.

Really, I don't know what more to say....

JUST DO NOT GO SEE THIS FILM.. IF you can even call it a film, more of an... accident.

Samuel L Jackson had a sexual fetish with eggs throughout the film, and had the worst line ever. I believe it was a long the lines of "I DON'T WANT EGG ON MY FACE, NOT A BLOB!!!!"

Wow....

DO NOT GO SEE THIS MOVIE.

(One person whom I know through someone said it was the best film of the year and the publicist contacted him, his name is Scott Hoffman for those of you who are wondering. They quoted him for the film... go type in Scott Hoffman the Spirit and you can see many different links making fun of him. He is a joke and is also receiving death threats...)

DO NOT GO SEE THE SPIRIT ALTHOUGH IT IS THE BEST COMEDY OF 2008

this is the first movie i can remember being totally morally opposed to. i can't believe Miller felt such a HUGE need to shit on Will Eisner

yeah and whats really bad is that he worked with Eisner and they both were really great friends.. and fuck Eisner was like an idol to Miller.. if Eisner was still alive.. this shitty film wouldn't have happened.

One of the worst thing is that the art style looked like someone tried to copy Miller's style in Sin City and failed. Seriously. It looked like Miller did a crap job of ripping off himself. It was really fucking horrible. I swear, it was worse than both Speed Racer and Twilight which are two of the worst movies I've seen from last year and all time. Those were at least fun to poke fun at and had a semi-coherent plot.

One of the worst thing is that the art style looked like someone tried to copy Miller's style in Sin City and failed. Seriously. It looked like Miller did a crap job of ripping off himself. It was really fucking horrible. I swear, it was worse than both Speed Racer and Twilight which are two of the worst movies I've seen from last year and all time. Those were at least fun to poke fun at and had a semi-coherent plot.

This movie is a 2008 movie.

Also, yea it looks like he did fail at his own style. Like the scene with them when they were young and Sand Saref is leaving the city, Miller just randomly made everything red. It looked so contrived.