Accelerated Evolution
Sign in to follow this  
mst3kjunkie

Radio Show!

So, as of completing my campus DJ training at the end of december and setting up a showtime once I got back to campus, I officially have a weekly radio show that I'm doing with a friend.

post-11-1231386225.jpg

From the WMHD Website (which also includes info on how to stream the station):

We are burning the midnight oil to bring you some great late night tunes. With B-Side and Crazy Wayne pulling The Night Shift, we are sure it will help excite your Friday Night.

Knowing both Crazy Wayne's and my own tastes, the music will be a mostly rock and alternative with occasional bits of pop/indie/whatever we find in the station thrown in there for good measure. Tune in if you're interested, Fridays at 11PM EST.

play some galexia!

we'll see. Personally, what I've heard isn't really my taste, but like I said there'll be some random stuff thrown in there, so don't count it out.

That's so rad! I had to put my show on hiatus this week, and probably the next until I figure out my schedule since I now have a class during my regular time slot.

I'll totally listen once I get the internet at home!

Even if you don't dig it, it'd just be really kind of you to help spread the word about the band for my career.. if not its cool.........

No!

:(

I've got a recording (or at least Crazy Wayne is getting one to me sometime this week) if you really want to hear it.

We didn't do too badly for our first time on air as a duo. A little tripping over each other as we tried to figure out who was saying what, but we got that figured out pretty quickly.