Accelerated Evolution

Even Teddybears have a limit

Natsu

Ok alot of you people know me as (I dunno) supposedly a cool guy and I appreciate it..ok heres the situation

Rita and I have a new roommate(a female) who has been staying with us for the past month, which I think is good because we love helping people out in need no matter what, and we tell all our friends "Hey if you need help with anything.. jus ask" type..so anyways.. she needed a place to stay within city limits so she can finish her college and stuff which was cool.. and previously before she moved in we chatted on yahoo and all that junk..ok I'm rambling.....so anyway.. this chick is like an ultra perv.. I mean huger then anyone I know.. the type thats flirtatious in ways and open about her sexuality..and I know for a fact that she wants to umm have sex with me..and Rita knows this, hell Rita and I are both open about it and stuff and the roommate asked and I told her..everythings cool right?

Enter the jealous fucking fiance he came up to me a couple weeks ok when I was inebriated, went into some intelligent bullshit.. and asked me"whos a princess to me or some shit" and it all bubbled down to, hey don't look at my girl as a common whore..and me being all cool about jus fist pounded the guy....and I was like yeeah whatever... that was that.

I was livid at that time and Rita knew it..hell everyone does but I never show it..I told her that night what happened, and she wanted to comfront the guy and tell him to get the fuck out.. but I said no..because for one...I would feel bad for kicking him out...but at the same time he has his own place in another city..but goddamit he never fucking goes home..and the guy is fucking selfish as fuck, I mean to the point of where "if he uses Rita's laptop and she needs to use it for her business or fun" he'll reply in a snide remark "oh.. can you wait till I'm done.". and he does this shit when I'm not around of course.. but thats just one of the things that gets to me.

But I realize in my life that I can't stand this fucking guy.. and I dreaded alot of people back in the day..but not like this..so what can I do? I mean Rita and I sat the young lady down and told her what happened..so its gotten a lil better I supposed..but GOD DAMN.. and oh she pays some of the rent which helps out alot but shes not makin enough to do it...so he pays some of it..

<sigh>

and anyone who knows Ritas on Aim or whatnot.. keep this on the DL..but I jus had to vent.

I'm glad you got some of your frustration out.

Honestly, it might be hard because you seem to not like causing a fuss, and it's probably a huge help financially to have someone else there... But you need to put your foot down and give her a date to move out. It's your home. Who she brings over affects you, even if he DOES pay a portion of the rent. He's not respecting you, and regardless of whether or not she has calmed her hormones and reevaluated her behavior in that respect, he's her "guest" therefore she is responsible for him. If he's walking all over you and your wife, then you need to confront this woman because she also must deal with the consequences.

It's reasonable to simply give her one month's notice to find somewhere else to live, and it sounds like it should be done. You shouldn't be uncomfortable in your own home.

Get your wife to go for a threesome and video tape it, promptly send it to him with a picture of you smiling at him and a little note telling him how it went.

Or you could always sit down and talk it out with him and if it doesn't go well kick them out. Unless you need the rent money, you might need to just deal.

You are wise lord gummy

Get your wife to go for a threesome and video tape it, promptly send it to him with a picture of you smiling at him and a little note telling him how it went.

Or you could always sit down and talk it out with him and if it doesn't go well kick them out. Unless you need the rent money, you might need to just deal.

Oh man you jus don't know.. but not like this

I'm glad you got some of your frustration out.

Honestly, it might be hard because you seem to not like causing a fuss, and it's probably a huge help financially to have someone else there... But you need to put your foot down and give her a date to move out. It's your home. Who she brings over affects you, even if he DOES pay a portion of the rent. He's not respecting you, and regardless of whether or not she has calmed her hormones and reevaluated her behavior in that respect, he's her "guest" therefore she is responsible for him. If he's walking all over you and your wife, then you need to confront this woman because she also must deal with the consequences.

It's reasonable to simply give her one month's notice to find somewhere else to live, and it sounds like it should be done. You shouldn't be uncomfortable in your own home.

Thanks Darcie and you are right about putting my foot down and not being a welcome mat for everyone..but at the same time, I would feel bad doing it..I jus gotta grew a backbone and jus tell them whats up and GTFO.. and actually earlier this week Rita approached them earlier about the 30 days.... and the next thing we know..theres this huge fuss about her leaving... and she was crying... I hate having a heart but it may grow black in awhile.

i think you might be a little bit too nice for your own good here bri.

but darcie's right, you shouldn't have to be uncomfortable in your (and rita's) home. i'd deffinatly toss his ass out of the house for good, and give the girl a set date to move out.

however, gummy's advice wins the thread.

The number 1 thing that bothers me is: why the hell doesn't she live with her douchebag fiance in the first place? He has his own place, he intends to marry her, why in the hell doesn't HE just take her in?

As much as you may not want to give her the boot, as everyone else has said, you simply must. You may feel bad about it, but we all have to do things that we're not happy or comfortable doing. Fact is, the only way to get rid of the douche is to get rid of his (seemingly innocent) fiance. Maybe when she sees what her relationship with him has cost her, she'll dump him, and maybe you can take her back in without the requirement of douchebag admission.

It's not fair to you and it's not fair to Rita to be kicked around by someone who doesn't NEED to live there, and chooses to STAY because his fiance is there. Really, this guy sounds like a manipulative scumsucker who needs a lesson in manners and how not to take people's shit.

yeah I know Aelice, and I am believe me, this was both of our decision to help her out.

and Shadow its because of her schooling and he goes to a different school and has an apartment near it in another city, and she would have to commute all the way... from there to a campus here.

and Shadow its because of her schooling and he goes to a different school and has an apartment near it in another city, and she would have to commute all the way... from there to a campus here.

Well then, it's a shame he couldn't stick to his own fucking city. Now he's ruined it for them both. This is all HIS fault, mind you, not yours. Don't blame yourself, don't feel bad. his jealousy is ruining it for his fiance, and he gets to hear her nag him for the rest of his days.

Yeah, but the circumstances changed. Helping her out was great, but it's taken a sour turn that's going to be very, very hard to recover from. :( I've been there when I helped my sister out. The crappy stuff is going to come in tiny, tiny increments. Not enough to break you down in the beginning, but as it keeps piling on and as you take responsibility for what the fiance should be taking responsibility for, it will keep tearing at both of you until you either have a break down, or she finally gets out of there.

The fiance sounds like SUCH a catch. -_- I think you're going to keep enabling her in this unhealthy situation with him if she keeps using you as a crutch.