Accelerated Evolution

Letting Loose

Well, occasionally I'll hit a certain song on my ipod that let's me let loose and just freak out dance somewhere.

Like last week or 2 weeks ago I can't remember it was around 4 am I was listening to Simon and Garfunkel and I was also eating tiny marshmallows out of a cup and I randomly started dancing down the hallway to the music, felt pretty good. It's one of those moments where you're like, wow I don't think anyone has ever done that that late at night whilst eating mallows. You know, something pretty cool to know.

It's fun to do things when you get caught up in the moment and don't plan to do it, like dancing to random things in a freaky odd way.

I'm in a great mood now guys!!! :DDDDD

I'm sure we've all had this feeling, so if you guys do a random 4 am jig to a certain song or have another euphoric moment like this post away, even if it has already past. I only mention this because I just did the same thing again today.

I bet when the stress comes back it will rape me but for now I'm feeelin goooodddd

Ahahaha, that was delightful. I think that I only dance while I am driving on drunk. If I get drunk, I go out to the bars and dance for hours, and try and pick fights with girls who are actually there for serious, like to meet guys.

I think two weeks ago, I came home from work and decided to start singing to myself really loudly, and I guess my roommate was trying to talk to me but for some reason I blocked her out and continued to sing really loudly and then finally she was like, "DARCIE!" and I snapped out of it and looked at her like she was being insane for yelling.

I definitely felt pretty great before she interrupted me. Ha ha.

Ahahaha, that was delightful. I think that I only dance while I am driving on drunk. If I get drunk, I go out to the bars and dance for hours, and try and pick fights with girls who are actually there for serious, like to meet guys.

I think two weeks ago, I came home from work and decided to start singing to myself really loudly, and I guess my roommate was trying to talk to me but for some reason I blocked her out and continued to sing really loudly and then finally she was like, "DARCIE!" and I snapped out of it and looked at her like she was being insane for yelling.

I definitely felt pretty great before she interrupted me. Ha ha.

haha awesome, my loud singing usually only occurs at night or in the shower.

Sometimes when I listen to Kid Dynamite me and my friends just start hardcore dancing and circle pitting to the music wherever we happen to be. SPONTANEOUS MOSH PIT

Dude spontaneous mosh pit sounds really awesome..

Especially if you get too carried away

Like a month ago or so I got carried away hanging out with GPZ and Poophys brother and a couple other friends so I took my shoes and socks off and ran around in the snow, apparently there was a lair of ice so I sliced my feet up pretty good. hahah /regret

I still have a photo of my foot after being owned.

Dude spontaneous mosh pit sounds really awesome..

Especially if you get too carried away

Like a month ago or so I got carried away hanging out with GPZ and Poophys brother and a couple other friends so I took my shoes and socks off and ran around in the snow, apparently there was a lair of ice so I sliced my feet up pretty good. hahah /regret

I still have a photo of my foot after being owned.

We were at a party at this dude's house who was a total douche and we put some KD on the stereo and completely wrecked his house, him, and most of his douchebag friends. It was hilarious.

We were at a party at this dude's house who was a total douche and we put some KD on the stereo and completely wrecked his house, him, and most of his douchebag friends. It was hilarious.

That's amazing.

One of my favorite scenes in cinema is at the beginning of Repo Man where there's just a bunch of hardcore kids listening to a boombox and moshing in an alley behind a supermarket.