Accelerated Evolution

Greetings from Okinawa~~~

Juxtapose

Things are going pretty good here so far. :D Going to a Cherry Blossom Festival this weekend that I'm looking forward to.

XD

....But dear god! Clothes here are so damn expensive. ;_;

Well, it's almost that time of year! Have fun at the festival!

You make it sound like you're on paid vacation!

Where's the workkk

Well, the Air Force is paying her to be there. :awesome:

• 2 weeks later...

have fun in the nice weather

....Nice? xD I hear the humidity here is worse than Louisiana. D:

SEND ME EVERYTHING EVER FROM OKINAWA PLEASE

......*looks at wallet moths* :D;; Sure!!

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=26.4066306&l...amp;m=h&v=2

^ Heh! So you ended up on a military base way south of Japan! Sounds good. I'm going to Japan this October. I'll try to come down to Okinawa. We'll drink many beers, take many photos, & tour the town! Mr. Jones might come along as well. Hahaha! (^o^ ) <3

Oooooo~~ That would indeed be very awesome!! Hohohoho!! :D And I could show you places to go! XD

Hope you enjoy yourself! And be safe and all that, but I doubt any wars with Japan will start anytime soon.

......*shudders* That would be very scary. D:

how is it? if i have the money i'm going to be staying with a friend in Keio (tokyo) for a bit.

It's pretty nice here, but apparently it's vastly different than mainland Japan. More Americanized.

....And just to let you know, folks. DRIVING HERE IS PRETTY DAMN AWESOME. :hardgay:

.....Though be careful when the roads are wet. XD If you turn over 30km(which is less than 20mph), you could end up doing a 360 because the roads are so damn slippery cause they're made with coral. ....That's what happened to me. :D;;;

....And just to let you know, folks. DRIVING HERE IS PRETTY DAMN AWESOME. :hardgay:

.....Though be careful when the roads are wet. XD If you turn over 30km(which is less than 20mph), you could end up doing a 360 because the roads are so damn slippery cause they're made with coral. ....That's what happened to me. :D;;;

I'd never drive there again, sounds frightening.